Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LionHeart - Ebonheart pact - 100+ members - PVP - PVE - UPDATED

• jklobucharb14a_ESO
    jklobucharb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would appreciate an invite! GT: JakeDahSnake
  • Chariotx
    Chariotx
    sent everyone an invite if you did not get it invite its because when i added you to guild said "account not found" if you didn't get the invite please make sure you post your gt with correct spelling
  • Chariotx
    Chariotx
    updated post
  • Rossphi
    Rossphi
    ✭✭✭
    Rossphi
  • sirvin
    sirvin
    Soul Shriven
    Nord dragonknight looking to join guild please invite! Gt: Wienerschnitzol
  • thesongoftimeb14_ESO
    Been playing since the start, and still no guilds to call my home. I am in a few traders guilds that have done me well, but I have yet to do hardly any pvp, Craglorn, and even some dungeons. Looking for a guild that organizes groups as I am a follower, not a leader. My two main characters are a healer and a fighter. My healer is almost a completed 9 trait master crafter I once donated a million gold for a raffle in one of my trader guilds, in which I only took back half the entree fees as a requirement, with the other half going to the guild. Two of my biggest turns offs for guilds are ones that do not boot inactive players, and one that has an unorganized bank with any joe shmoe being able to take anything they want at anytime.
    If you think I am a fit, my in game name is thesongoftime, or @thesongoftime not sure if the @ is needed? Thanks
  • Zyrus
    Zyrus
    Soul Shriven
    GT: TK DeltaOp ZERO

Miss typed my own gt on my last post. Lol
  • Chariotx
    Chariotx
    Been playing since the start, and still no guilds to call my home. I am in a few traders guilds that have done me well, but I have yet to do hardly any pvp, Craglorn, and even some dungeons. Looking for a guild that organizes groups as I am a follower, not a leader. My two main characters are a healer and a fighter. My healer is almost a completed 9 trait master crafter I once donated a million gold for a raffle in one of my trader guilds, in which I only took back half the entree fees as a requirement, with the other half going to the guild. Two of my biggest turns offs for guilds are ones that do not boot inactive players, and one that has an unorganized bank with any joe shmoe being able to take anything they want at anytime.
    If you think I am a fit, my in game name is thesongoftime, or @thesongoftime not sure if the @ is needed? Thanks

i need to know your gamer tag :)
  • slapnuts4
    slapnuts4
    Soul Shriven
    Murderbownr

Healer, pvp
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
  • shohawk
    shohawk
    Does this guild have VR ranked members who do Undaunted Daily pledges?

Does it have an active buying and selling community?

I'm a PC/Mac transfer character that has a VR3 DC Sorceror wood/cloth/enchant crafter that still wants to earn Cadwell's Silver and Gold as well as a level 28 EP Templar Blacksmith who I'm leveling as well.
  • shohawk
    shohawk
    gamertag is: johnnyburrita1
  • thesongoftimeb14_ESO
    Chariotx wrote: »

Never mind, I just learned its xbox stuff. sorry.

Guess I don't know what a gamer tag is. If its the name of one of my characters in the game, I believe it is Alkalis. If that is not what a gamer tag is, then maybe I am not a fit, or gamer tag has something to do with console, and I am a computer player? lol Oh, and sorry I gave bad info.
    Edited by thesongoftimeb14_ESO on June 22, 2015 4:34AM
  • ExtraChilly
    ExtraChilly
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Extra Chilly
  • Kevindelafox
    Add Me

Kevin De La Fox

Theres a space between every word
  • Chariotx
    Chariotx
    95 members WOOT
  • italianboy27
    italianboy27
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: italianboy27
  • italianboy27
    italianboy27
    Soul Shriven
    also my friend.. Gamertag: QuickKiLlA mT ... thanks!
  • Sathasa_Duroes
    Sathasa_Duroes
    Soul Shriven
    please add SouthOfHeaven13
  • Kevindelafox
    Add Me

Kevin De La Fox

Theres a space between every word
  • Chariotx
    Chariotx
    Invited everyone that posted there GT
  • Chariotx
    Chariotx
    Chariotx wrote: »

Never mind, I just learned its xbox stuff. sorry.

Guess I don't know what a gamer tag is. If its the name of one of my characters in the game, I believe it is Alkalis. If that is not what a gamer tag is, then maybe I am not a fit, or gamer tag has something to do with console, and I am a computer player? lol Oh, and sorry I gave bad info.

It's your name for your online account. When you created your xbox live. Your Xbox GAMERTAG
  • de_eekhoorn
    de_eekhoorn
    Soul Shriven
    GT: de eekhoorn

Invite please
  • Lateralus77
    Lateralus77
    Soul Shriven
    oOL4T3R4LU5Oo
  • barthun
    barthun
    Soul Shriven
    Icon vapor
  • mdiniz96
    mdiniz96
    Soul Shriven
    kidink196
  • Chariotx
    Chariotx
    Will be sending out invites later today. Servers are down for repairs right now. :)
  • Racervx54
    Racervx54
    Soul Shriven
    please add me

gt is racervx54

Thanks
  • CGNASTY18
    CGNASTY18
    Soul Shriven
    GT - CG NASTY 18
  • rednckpirate
    Invite please: Rednckpirate32