Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LF a mature, casual guild. AD alliance.

x1nfidel
x1nfidel
What the title says. :)

I work a lot so, just looking for a casual, helpful guild
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    hey man i think ive got what your looking for what is your gt?
  • x1nfidel
    x1nfidel
    Can you tell me a little about it?
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    yea sure man. were just a group of guys who have recently moved games from destiny to eso. i brought a couple of mates over from my clan there. just started up but me and my bud played eso for a good while last year on pc so were very experienced with eso. were looking to do just an all around clan. trading, leveling, pve, and eventually pvp. we are dedicated to the game but we never take ourselves to seriously. very casual atmosphere with an emphasis on getting as much fun out of eso as possible. i have alot of experience with clan building and managing throughout my gaming career so i committed making this a casual but active, and progressive guild. since were just starting ill probly have you start as an officer so you can help invite and manage people tell we get going. right now were just in-game only but im working on the website should be up sometime tomorrow. love to have yea man. lmk ill have someone on right now shoot you an inv
  • x1nfidel
    x1nfidel
    Sounds awesome. I too have been playing destiny. (Still no gally) ha-ha. I have mmo experience and ran a guild for along time, years ago in WoW. Yea ill definitely like to join. My GT is x1infidel. My girlfriend is playing atm. But you still can still shoot me an invite.

What's the name of the guild by the way?
    Edited by x1nfidel on June 13, 2015 1:47AM
  • zagjag365
    zagjag365
    Soul Shriven
    AsraisMachina, got room for one more? lol I don't have much friends that play this game so I just get kind of bored with myself, and am looking for a group of people to play with, whether its questing, dungeons or pvp. juts looking for a couple of cool dudes to talk to as I play.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    no doubt zagzig365!!!! What is your gamertag? and 1nfidel ill add you right away.man
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    and the name of the guild is Qahnaarin which means vanquisher. its a skyrim reference
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    zagjag365*
  • zagjag365
    zagjag365
    Soul Shriven
    My gamer tag is the same as on here, zagjag365. I might be on later tonight, thanks man!!