Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hircine's Rangers- open invitation for ebonheart pact guild. Accepting all play types.

Articulemort
Articulemort
✭✭✭
We are a newly formed guild accepting all types of players. Doesn't matter if you are the merchant type, crafting type or PvP/Pve. We focus mostly on just having fun and exploring. Feel free to message at Articule Mort on Xbox One if you wanna join.
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    We can still small but I feel I should add that we are more then willing to help any new person. I'm trying to build this guild up so we can open a bank, and maybe eventually bid on guild traders.
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    You can leave your gt, I'll add as soon as possible.
  • ARxShellShocker
    How small is said guild? If you'd like, you could join our Guild, Armageddon Rising? We are new, but we are growing fast. Message me, (AR ShellShocker) or (AR Essey) or (AR REAPER ZW) for more information. We just recruited 7 in the last eight hours. So we plan to go big soon. You can also find our guild on the Xbox One NA server forums. Page 1 most of the time.
    Armageddon Rising Guild Master
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
    GT: AR ShellShocker
  • ARxShellShocker
    Armageddon Rising Guild Master
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
    GT: AR ShellShocker