Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild - PS4

Soothing
Soothing
Soul Shriven
Me and my friend are both looking to for an active guild with a good amount of people in it.
We are fairly low leveled at 13 and 14 and want to do a couple dungeons and level up with some people.
My PSN is : ZacharySavage
My friend's psn is : DaveySmash
  • Azrael_Selvmord
    Which alliance? I'm a guildmaster of "The Stormcloaks" I just started a teamwork based guild. We're friendly and we're around your levels. We play dungeons, help with quests, when we get higher levels we're going to craft gear to help our mains and alternates out. Add me if you and your friend wants to join. PSN: "Azrael_Selvmord"
    Edited by Azrael_Selvmord on June 13, 2015 6:20AM
    We must fall, before we can rise.