Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Nightwolves Guild Recruitment

The_True_Alpha
Tamriel is a big place and no one should traverse it alone, if you are seeking comrades to travel by your side as you complete quests, group dungeons, or have an ally in the alliance wars then look no further. The Nightwolves are all about working together to make your experience in ESOTU easier and smoother, if you need help or like assisting others then this is the guild for you. We are sided with the Daggerfall Covenant and if you are interested in joining msg me or leave your gamertag and I'll invite you as soon as I'm able. Thank you for your consideration.

• Danstarrrrr
    Tamriel is a big place and no one should traverse it alone, if you are seeking comrades to travel by your side as you complete quests, group dungeons, or have an ally in the alliance wars then look no further. The Nightwolves are all about working together to make your experience in ESOTU easier and smoother, if you need help or like assisting others then this is the guild for you. We are sided with the Daggerfall Covenant and if you are interested in joining msg me or leave your gamertag and I'll invite you as soon as I'm able. Thank you for your consideration.

Hey bro how many members do you have so far?
  • The_True_Alpha
    Just me right now looking for others to help it grow.
  • Danstarrrrr
    Just me right now looking for others to help it grow.

I might be interested bro. Where are you gaming from? Im based in australia and i dont wanna join your guild if the time difference is just not gonna work. I would love to help you start the guild from the ground up
  • The_True_Alpha
    From North America in the United States