Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestions for being an outlaw?

Dimebagd88
Pickpocketing, breaking and entering, maybe murders.... Anyone have suggestions for this? Maybe some good spots to hit? I've found some decent stuff doing this, lots of treasure which can net some nice money early on... Anyways, if you have any advice for a rising thief, let me know!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    1: know your way out! Fleeing from the law is hard, specially if you need to check the way to the refugee or don't know the exact shortest route. there will be moments you will get caught, so be ready for it. Also make sure you are famillair with the patrol routes of the guards.
    2: although thievery is perfectly possible in towns (outside, in homes it can be different), the amount of witnesses seeing your commiting murder will be massive and you will be seen!
    3: breaking entry is the easiest crime. So don't worry bout a thing.
    4: looking into a container is never a crime. So make sure you look first and then prepare to steal when you are interesting.
    5: Even in the most crowded place, you can still crouch and just wait for the hidden-message to pop up to loot a container or even breaking a strongbox.
    6: Even when you don't get caught, launder often. If there is one thing worse then being caught by the guards, it is being caught and needing to hand in a few 1000 gold worth of goods.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never let your bounty get higher than the amount of gold you have to pay it off. Then you won't be able to use the banks or enter in towns without being killed on site. You WILL need to go to the bank or town for something eventually....
    NA Server - Kildair