Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Xbox 1 player needs guild

buzz0killington
buzz0killington
Soul Shriven
Please invite me need guild to play with gt- buzz0killington add me please will play when I get off at about 5 eastern time
tHANK YOU!
  • WingedLamb
    Alright I have sent you a invite to The Brothers of Darkness. Just created last night and currently at 5 members and with a few that will possibly join today. When we get our 10th to open guild bank the bank will be open to all. If you have any friends that would like to join they are welcome to.
  • buzz0killington
    buzz0killington
    Soul Shriven
    Do I accept the invite in game or through the website?
  • buzz0killington
    buzz0killington
    Soul Shriven
  • WingedLamb
    It is in game
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can hit you up with an invite when i get home from work as well. Got a small group of experienced eso players doing the leveling grind. We are chill and funny as hell if you want to join msg me GT: P man rockzilla
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• rumonkey74
    Join the Ebonheart heros. We have Werewolfs!
  • Cumulusbimbus
    Cumulusbimbus
    Soul Shriven
    I'll send you an invite to our guild called the Sages of the Dominion
  • WNxChivalric
    Hey! I belong to a clan called Warrior Nation, and we're currently looking for new people to join us! We're going to be doing everything: PvE, PvP, crafting, you name it. We're looking to get a close knit group going for the long haul in this game. If you wanna come hang out with us (we're still pretty small at the moment!) add me on Xbox Live, gamertag is SteelSol.

You can check out our "Official Recruitment Post" here: ESO Recruiting

And you can check out our forums if you'd like here: Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One) - Warrior Nation