Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Guild for New Players!

DeLeon55
DeLeon55
Soul Shriven
BruteForce is a new guild that is welcoming all newer and inexperienced players. We are wanting to grow along with all of our members, and soon become a force to be reckoned with! If you are interested, then send a message to InflatedSteam32 on Xbox Live and we will get you into the guild ASAP! The faster you join the faster we can grow!
  • Hosiaha
    Hosiaha
    Death Rattle

Has society rejected you and your taste for blood? Deemed you an outcast, monster, or murderer? Death Rattle accepts you. For we understand your taste for blood. We will take the ruby throne and spread his influence across all of Nirn!

Our Mission

To build a friendly and goal driven community;

To use coordinated force, build alliances, and use battlefield strategy to take over Cyrodiil.

What makes us, us?

An ESO community- We are an ESO dedicated group.

Play How You Want To Play!- Its a game! You won’t be kicked for wanting to do some crafting or go solo. We have events for PvE and PvP for a reason.If you are away from the game just send a message to your leadership so we know who is an asset for a specific event.

Semi-Hardcore- I say this because we will have scheduled events, use strategy, chain of command, and are goal driven. However, its ok to have a life outside of ESO and we won’t be going around yelling at people because they suck.

PvP Based- The main focus of this guild is to organize a fighting force and work with other guilds in the campaign to take over Cyrodiil. We will partake in guild created PvP events, the battle over Cyrodiil both on the large and small scale, and take advantage of all things Cyrodiil has to offer.

PvE Division- We will have a cell of players who are strictly PvE and commanders to organize PvE events. PvE events will be open to all members and will be a great way to socialize with guild mates, make new friends, and enjoy every aspect of ESO.

Hosted Events

We will host events both large and small scale inter- and intraguild events.

PvP – We will be hosting large scale, entire guild with other allied guilds in order to attack and claim keeps in the name of Death Rattle. As well as small scale; groups taking resources and outposts. But also small scale skirmishes with guilds from the other alliances.

PvE- A great way to experience the full game of ESO and also to have fun and get to know your brothers and sisters.

Misc Details

Xbox One Guild

Aldmeri Dominion

NA server

We accept all Races

Preferred ages 18+

Feel free to PM me on here with any questions. Add GT in replies.

-Josiaha, Guild Leader
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Ouch, one guild straight up vulturing in another recruiting post without attempting an alliance.
    Packmaster Daevyn Fenris GT: Daevyn,
    XB1 Guild: Wolves of Wraithwinter.
    We have werewolves and vampires
    Looking for more, honest ones.
    Wolves of Wraitwinter also in GW2, Neverwinter, and Destiny.
  • DeLeon55
    DeLeon55
    Soul Shriven
    The struggle is real.
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    From one guildmaster to another, good luck DeLeon. The Wolves of Wraithwinter wish you and yours the best of luck.
    Packmaster Daevyn Fenris GT: Daevyn,
    XB1 Guild: Wolves of Wraithwinter.
    We have werewolves and vampires
    Looking for more, honest ones.
    Wolves of Wraitwinter also in GW2, Neverwinter, and Destiny.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    DeLeon55 im interested in how your guild is going. we just started an aldmeri dominion guild and i was wondering if you would like to collaborate. My gt: AtraisMachina send me a message lets chat