Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wolves of Wraithwinter. Werewolf/Vamp guild recruiting..

Daevyn
Daevyn
✭✭
We are the Wolves of Wraithwinter and we are a loyal pack. We demand loyalty amongst our own. If you are in our pack, you will have a chance to prove yourself and gain a free bite from another pack member. We welcome all and extend our offer to military vets as well. We have members in each alliance but most are in Ebonheart Pact. We forbid bite-selling from our members and kick anyone that tries. We are a mature and chill group looking to join with other like minded people. As of posting this, we are around 200 members. We have taken vampires in to our pack as our own, and will have vampire bites for those that prove themselves.

UPDATE: WE ARE NOW ON EU SERVERS.

Our Mission Statement
We hunt. We joke. We respect. We conquer. We are a group of Xbox One gamers 18yrs and up, averaging around mid 20s. We have busy lives, but love to game. Whether it's ESO, Destiny, League of Legends, Diablo 2, WoW, or whatever, we are loyal to one another and always willing to meet up and help those that prove worthy. No teen raging and ***-talking going on here.

We have a Facebook page, Destiny Clan Page, and working on a site. We are chill and laid back but can game with the best of them. We aim to help those within our guild, casual and hardcore both. Many of us aim to be Werewolves within the EP but is not a requirement. Those that join the guild and prove to be the gamers we are looking for, we shall pass the bite on once we have obtained it. Ever wonder what a huge group of werewolves would look like roaming the wilds of Tamriel? Join us, and eventually we will do just that. PM me here, my gamertag, or on our facebook page. Thanks.

Packmaster,
Daevyn Fenris.
Edited by Daevyn on June 28, 2015 11:56PM
Packmaster Daevyn Fenris GT: Daevyn,
XB1 Guild: Wolves of Wraithwinter.
We have werewolves and vampires
Looking for more, honest ones.
Wolves of Wraitwinter also in GW2, Neverwinter, and Destiny.
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Lost some of our other forums, so bumping this one again.
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Now over 200 members. Wow, only a couple days, and went from 5 to that.... Sheesh. Thanks everyone.
  • Captnlittleblue
    Captnlittleblue
    Soul Shriven
    Can I have an invite?
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Captn, hit me up on xbox, GT is Daevyn
  • Volaticai
    Volaticai
    Do you guys have vampires? I've been trying to find a guild to join that has vampires.
    GT: Volaticai
  • jonvonkilla
    would like to join for vampire bite.
    GT: jon vonkilla
    Ebonhart Pact
    Xbox One NA server
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Volaticai, yes we have vampires. Invites coming to both of you.
  • Xragin_roosterx
    Xragin_roosterx
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining guild and getting vampire bite! Gt is xragin roosterx.
    north america
    AD
  • kayin030b14_ESO
    kayin030b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for an active guild and vampire bite!

GT: Kayinx
    Aldmeri Dominion
    N/A Servers

(Military as well)
  • Kevindelafox
    Add Me

Kevin De La Fox

Theres a space between every word
  • YolmarTheMighty
    I would like to join the pack. I started another character and want him to be a wolf. I also have a lvl 33 vampire Templar that I can use to bite those who would need vampire bites when they prove worthy. I fight for AD and am willing to help those with the vampire quest, dungeon raiding, and massive pvp assaults. What ever the task is to earn a bite I am willing to show my worth. Gt Lt You Go First
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    We'll get you guys added.
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Gt: blue waffles fc

Id be happy to join and become a vamp in your guild.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• bretonblade
    bretonblade
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join as well im gt is Cpt a Angry Bear. I'm in the NA server and in the DC
  • Illyncia
    Illyncia
    I'd like to join! I'm in the Aldmeri Dominion and I just started a week or so ago and would love to become a werewolf on my Templar. GT is Kitsunezaru1989. Thanks!
    Edited by Illyncia on June 22, 2015 4:59PM
  • BinaryPickles
    BinaryPickles
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: BinaryPickles

Would love to get into this guild as well, have been looking at both vampire and Werewolf perks and how they might help my character.
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Nightblade
    Ex-military
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Invites will be sent. Let me know if you don't receive them by sending me an xbox message.

To anyone that wants to join. There are 2 bugs right now with some of the invites (both reported to Zenimax). The first is that if you are not on when we send the invite, you might not receive a notification. Not sure what the % chance is, but it can happen. The second is the "Account Not Found" error. All we can do if we get that is to keep trying. We have had a few members that it took a couple days and we were finally able to add them. Please be patient while we try to add you, if you can't be patient, then this isn't the pack for you.
  • NIGHTMARE383
    NIGHTMARE383
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join this guild X-military and 40+ of age. GT:NIGHTMARE383
  • Maiyn
    Maiyn
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining and becoming a vampire. I'm not a big PvP fan but will be more than willing to help with quests or possibly crafting. My highest chr right now is a lvl 10 dark elf sorcerer (sad I know) and have 1 chr in each of the other alliances also.

Xbox one GT: MaiynLaeth
    Edited by Maiyn on June 23, 2015 1:32AM
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Maiyn, its not sad to have a low level character, you don't have to worry about that stuff with us. We all have lives and get in gaming when we can. Right now my highest is 22, if it weren't for doing all the packmaster stuff, my job, or taking time to have fun with my family, I'd likely be Vet ranks already.
  • Mikael
    Mikael
    Soul Shriven
    Military here still serving, would love to join this group! My GT is white wallzzz, I'll send you a message on Xbox when I get the chance.
  • V4llh4ll4
    V4llh4ll4
    Would love to get an invite I am a BS/WW provision also dk DPS.
  • slapnuts4
    slapnuts4
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: murderbownr

Ebonheart, mostly interested in cyrodill pvp

Former army, 11x. Hoorah
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    V4llh4ll4, is that your GT as well?
  • swag02
    swag02
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for active guild that knows what t their doing and helps each other out also looking for werewolf bite send me a invite GT swag02
  • whodat2eso
    Werewolf bite would be cool to get but my main focus is pvp do yall just run around zerging ? Or Is There ever a time the guild sends out small groups to look for fights on a smaller scale ??
  • Natsugray28
    Natsugray28
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would like to join this guild could I get a invite. I'm online everyday and I'm 24 so this guild is what I've been looking for lol. I'm online now and GT is same NatsuGray28
  • RobynIV
    RobynIV
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining but I'm on the EU servers in Ebonheart.
    If you're recruiting on EU i'm down.

GT ACG Robyn IV
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Whodat, we do a bit of both in PvP, talk to Bl3rf if he is on. We just swapped to Blackwater, but have people in Haderus as well. Also, what is your GT or is it the same as your name?

Natsu, we'll get an invite sent.
  • Wolfrikk
    Wolfrikk
    I am interested in finding a casual guild that is willing to turn players to werewolves. I am a level 22 Breton Nightblade in the Daggerfall Covenant. I am an older, long time gamer with a lot of gaming experience. I am willing to join guild members whenever I am online.