Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join a progressive guild Xbox One

WisdomChains
WisdomChains
Soul Shriven
Hey there guys, level 8 templar. Played beta on pc, but nothing more than that. Just looking for a newer guild with lower leveled members looking to progress through story, pvp, etc together with.
Thanks!
  • freddymac48999nub18_ESO
    My guild would be great want an invite
    GT: Freddymac
    NA Dragonknight
    Guild - Hellbound Warriors -- Recruiting
  • Danstarrrrr
    Freddymac tell us about your guild. I am looking to join a guild also
  • freddymac48999nub18_ESO
    We are just starting off all around level 8-12 or so there is about 3 or s of us on usually we are working on getting bigger and better and have many different things to do as long as everyone wants to do it. here is a link to the main post http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/176555/new-trading-pve-alliance-war-custom-ranks-hellbound-warriors-ad#latest
    GT: Freddymac
    NA Dragonknight
    Guild - Hellbound Warriors -- Recruiting
  • WisdomChains
    WisdomChains
    Soul Shriven
    My guild would be great want an invite

GT : WisdomChains
    Character : Kaljier
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Hey are you in the Ebonheart Pact? I know Cross-Faction guilds can work but don't benefit as much. We are a more mature guild, laid back gamers who enjoy having a good time. Our Mission Statement

We hunt. We joke. We respect. We conquer. We are a group of Xbox One gamers 18yrs and up, averaging around mid 20s. We have busy lives, but love to game. Whether it's ESO, Destiny, League of Legends, Diablo 2, WoW, or whatever, we are loyal to one another and always willing to meet up and help those that prove worthy. No teen raging and ***-talking going on here.

We have a Facebook page, Destiny account, and working on a site. PM me if interested, same for anyone in this forum that is interested.

Wraith Alpha.
    Daevyn
    Packmaster Daevyn Fenris GT: Daevyn,
    XB1 Guild: Wolves of Wraithwinter.
    We have werewolves and vampires
    Looking for more, honest ones.
    Wolves of Wraitwinter also in GW2, Neverwinter, and Destiny.
  • floppyfish99
    Grim Mafia might be the place for you if you like a very small clan that accept everybody, any level then yes it is. We at Grim Mafia play for fun and we try to encourage each other to get better and to have more fun. If you would like to join then please, contact me at floppyfish99 (that's my gamer tag). Thank you for your time, have a wonderful day.
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx