Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goblins and Quests Relating to Golins (goblins not showing up shadowsilk stone or not)

Norse_Templar2112
Norse_Templar2112
Soul Shriven
I've been playing eso now since its release. I went through and still going through all the release issues. However, one is annoying the **** out of me. I started "A Goblins Attraction/Affection quest and used the shadowsilk appearance before approaching the Goblin Chieftain, and the goblin did not show he was just invisible...as well as all the other goblins in the fungal grotto and in hightide hollow as well. If there is ANY information on this or ANY other players went or are going through this please help shed some light on it cause as far as i know there is none
  • Norse_Templar2112
    Norse_Templar2112
    Soul Shriven
    seems to be working for me now...now, just have to wait to log in v_v
  • TrtlTot
    TrtlTot
    Soul Shriven
    So I'm totally having the same problem. I was doing the Protect the Hall quest and I can't see any of the Goblins. I keep getting attacked and killed by Shadowsilk whatevers, but I can't see or defend from the them. I can hear them though. But I can't hit them or see them. I see other players attacking air, so I know that they're there, but when I go to attack... nothing. I just wanna know how to fix this so I can stop dying in the middle of the quests here.
  • Maltanoro
    Maltanoro
    Soul Shriven
    I have this problem too. I see no goblin's, but they are killing me over and over again. I also see other players attacking and killing them, but it looks like they are attacking air. This is extremely frustrating as there are quests I want to complete and loot to be had.

It seems this problem only occur for some players, but not all. Also, I play on an Xbox One.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maltanoro wrote: »
    I have this problem too. I see no goblin's, but they are killing me over and over again. I also see other players attacking and killing them, but it looks like they are attacking air. This is extremely frustrating as there are quests I want to complete and loot to be had.

It seems this problem only occur for some players, but not all. Also, I play on an Xbox One.

The xbox one issue is likely a separate and known issue that has a much wider extend. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/174296/invisible-and-non-interactive-npcs#latest
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Aussienutz
    Aussienutz
    Soul Shriven
    I am here to report I'm having this issue on NA, PS4. Invisible goblins. Nasty little buggas when you can see them. Even worse when you can't!!
  • HannahElizabeth
    HannahElizabeth
    Soul Shriven
    *removed comment and put in xbox one thread* couldn't see how to delete
    Edited by HannahElizabeth on June 18, 2015 10:33AM
  • Darwyn
    Darwyn
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem, cannot see the goblins.