Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many crowns come with collectors edition

cmorning
cmorning
✭✭
I purchased the Collectors edition package ( with figurine ) for $ 100 from Gamestop. How many crowns were supposed to come with that package? I hear some people saying that got 5500 with the digital download and I've heard some say they got around 500 or 1000.

So how many came with the collectors edition ( with figurine )? Thanks.....
  • Gaara436
    Gaara436
    Soul Shriven
    Seems to me only 500 but again mine is glitch.. Don't know for sure
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    All new accounts get 500 complimentary Crowns.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legoless wrote: »
    All new accounts get 500 complimentary Crowns.
    Indeed, and that's regardless of whether the purchases are Standard or Imperial Editions. Some retailers are/were offering a "Premium Edition" which comes with an additional 5500 Crowns.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • cmorning
    cmorning
    ✭✭
    AH, thats why some people were saying they got 5500. Thanks for the response. Enjoy.........
  • TiramisuMonkey
    TiramisuMonkey
    Soul Shriven
    Also in Game stores in the UK they were offering a Crown Edition which gave you 750 crowns (plus the free 500) so 1250 in total if you bought this edition :)
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    Plenty of Crowns to go around. That Premium Edition is helpful, as you can get more bang for your buck. You get $40 of Crowns for $20.
    Edited by Robbie575 on June 19, 2015 2:20AM
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)