Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DW Stamina NB?

Jokerz Fury
Jokerz Fury
✭✭
Hey guys, I've been working on a Duel Wield, primarily Stamina - Nightblade. What I'm confused about is what race is going to be better in the long run. I originally had a Dark Elf but I did some things on the character that I didn't really like so I have made a new one. This time I made it a Wood Elf for the stamina increase and stealth.

I'm just curious if you guys have any preference on what race would be more beneficial in the long run.

Thanks a ton!
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I've been working on a Duel Wield, primarily Stamina - Nightblade. What I'm confused about is what race is going to be better in the long run. I originally had a Dark Elf but I did some things on the character that I didn't really like so I have made a new one. This time I made it a Wood Elf for the stamina increase and stealth.

I'm just curious if you guys have any preference on what race would be more beneficial in the long run.

Thanks a ton!

for Stamina NB
    Imperial > Redguard > rest

Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Partner
    Noractis
  • Jokerz Fury
    Jokerz Fury
    ✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »

Thanks a ton!

for Stamina NB
    Imperial > Redguard > rest

Yeah I was thinking Redguard too, didn't look into Imperial though. I just saw sheilding was part of Redguard and just thought to my self, that I would never use a sheild so it would be kind of a wasteful perk for me.
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    wood elf (stamina regen), khajit (crit %) make good NBs. but this game is such that you could be a breton or argonian NB and still be fine. maybe like a few % less dps than a "min/max'd" build.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you have imperial and can make one take it.
    You can spend all your points in stamina because of there passives. Look here -->

But redguard is also a good choice. Yes the shield was not good but the rest passives are soo much better then wood elve or khajit, dark elf etc...
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Partner
    Noractis
  • Jokerz Fury
    Jokerz Fury
    ✭✭
    wood elf (stamina regen), khajit (crit %) make good NBs. but this game is such that you could be a breton or argonian NB and still be fine. maybe like a few % less dps than a "min/max'd" build.

Yeah, I guess it depends on the playing style. I plan to use a bow as a secondary which just keeps pushing me towards Wood Elf. Thanks Rises!
  • Jokerz Fury
    Jokerz Fury
    ✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »
    when you have imperial and can make one take it.
    You can spend all your points in stamina because of there passives. Look here -->

But redguard is also a good choice. Yes the shield was not good but the rest passives are soo much better then wood elve or khajit, dark elf etc...

That's a really good build, although I'm not too big on the werewolf part, I'd rather take on the Vampire. I did end up making an Imperial NB, I'll see how it goes, I'll probably have both Imperial and Wood Elf for now and see which plays out the best. I just really wanted to make the best character that I could without messing it up haha. Thanks much Saint!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I'm confused about is what race is going to be better in the long run.

I have a stamina based NB with Bow and DW. I use her as my dedicated PvP character now and she's a Wood Elf. So far, so good, the char is a lot of fun to play!
    cheer.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 11, 2015 6:36PM