Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Starting Xbox One trading/PvE guild! Friendly, welcoming community! Active players! Mature community

SerenadeSwift
We're a brand new guild of die-hard elder scrolls fans who are looking to start a trading and PvE guild with a active player base and helpful community! Most of our current members are at least 20 years old, so although we don't have any age requirements to join, you can expect a mature community to trade and play with. We will be purchasing a guild trader as soon as we have the required members! Feel free to invite your friends to join as well!

If you're interested in joining please post your gamertag here and I'll invite you as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Swift

• SerenadeSwift
    I'd also like to add that most of our members are part of the Ebonheart Pact!
  • GrayMalex
    GrayMalex
    Soul Shriven
    Endless hours playing Oblivion and Skyrim on Xbox. Just started ESO Tuesday 6/9/15 on Xbox One. Veileficent, female Wood Elf, Nightblade, archer, Alder Dominion, level 12 on 6/12/15. Senior citizen struggling to understand the ins and outs of the game. Would welcome the assistance of other players. Getting pretty hard solo.
  • magnus_berglindb16_ESO
    I'd like to join!

GT: Sensei Berglind