Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Faceless Men

JosephLannister
JosephLannister
Soul Shriven
Valar Morghulis...welcome someone...do you wish to be no one? Well...today is your lucky day..

I happened to drop this coin here...

Coins_of_the_Faceless_Men.png

Those that find it and come to the house of black and white will be given a test...anyone that passes the first test and says the phrase you say to Valar Morghulis will be accepted into the guild...I hope you are ready though for no one leaves once they enter...
  • JosephLannister
    JosephLannister
    Soul Shriven
    Intro aside though, my ingame name is Joseph Lannister and Xbox One account is Vergil Ramster

If you wanna join send me an invite, mostly just accepting Game of Thrones fans that wanna raid and farm and ect together so just hit me up here!
  • JosephLannister
    JosephLannister
    Soul Shriven
    Also, we are based out of Daggerfall....
  • JosephLannister
    JosephLannister
    Soul Shriven
    Well?
  • Jon_Snow998
    I'm thinking about making a character on DC. What type of guild are you guys? I'm new to ESO so I'm looking for people to quest and explore the world together. And maybe some experienced people to help out along the way.
  • travis.isaiah
    Invite me:

Gamertag: Dr ChopDaPuss

Invite me:

Invite me:

• JosephLannister
    JosephLannister
    Soul Shriven
    We are a bit of everything, at the moment I am diverting resources to get Werewolf for the guild so that is taking up time. Once that is done I will begin getting our bank together and funding people who need horses and ect.

Also, I will add you when I am on Dr.

But I play mostly at night, 11pm-5am Est time zone.
  • JosephLannister
    JosephLannister
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone else?