Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebonheart Dragoons Recruiting Adult Gamers

Osirael
Osirael
Looking for a few people to befriend and do a few quest and dungeons with. Unfortunately at this time only looking for adult gamers. If intrested please feel free to send me a message in game or through xbox. Gamertag Osirael.
Edited by Osirael on September 28, 2017 11:44PM
  • Osirael
    Osirael
    We've picked up a couple but due to the way this game works still need many more.
  • dragosin
    dragosin
    Sounds good I have a ep lvl6 de nightblade building as a tank class. I'm on est and the na server though I have a character on eu server as well. I'm more of casual but hardcore at times. Yes I am a adult and have a mic. Im 35 so looking to play with mature minded people. Gt is dragonsbane4381.
  • Osirael
    Osirael
    We've picked up some really cool players so far but are still in need of more.
  • Popsensation
    I'm interested. Don't get much time to play except on days off, work 12 hours shifts two days on two days off but definitely seems like something I'm Interested in especially if you are all ebonheart. I'll message your GT my next day off.
  • JBlaze
    JBlaze
    I would be interested in a partnership, only have Daggerfell characters at the moment but plan on going thru other alliances as time goes on. Covenant Assassins is my guild and we are a mature only clan as well. If you are interested we can mutually join each other's guild and encourage our members to do so also. That way we have two very similar guilds with separate alliance specifications. Let me know if your interested. I won't be on til after work tonight.
    Gt is x4thIDx JBlaze
  • brentedgub17_ESO
    brentedgub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested if this is adult/mature guild. Please send invite: Edge1
  • DAN_e_69b16_ESO
    DAN_e_69b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Any chance of an invite gamer tag: DAN0E0
  • Jonhatan
    Jonhatan
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining. EST lvl 11 nightblade Argonian. I play casual and I want to try out everything that this game has to offer.. if you are willing to count me in, just let me know!
  • FLASH_Number9
    FLASH_Number9
    Soul Shriven
    How many players do y'all have right now? A friend and I are looking for an adult clan. We're mid to late twenties and casual play (but play a little every day). We like dungeons and want to experience the benefits of a trading guild. Trying to see what y'all have to offer.
  • Osirael
    Osirael
    Right now we have around 20. Getting a few more everyday.
  • m_bachynskib16_ESO
    m_bachynskib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join, been playing since pic beta, missed character transfer due to personal issue, usually play on days off and a couple hours a night during the week.

GT: Freedom ZERO1
  • TacMedic94
    TacMedic94
    Soul Shriven
    Osirael I sent you a message in game asking to join if you guys are still taking people to join im a 21 yr old looking for guys or gals to play with since none of my friends are into ESO which sucks because the game is so heavily based around groups
  • Osirael
    Osirael
    Responses have been great. If you asked for an invite and didn't recive it, it may be due to to me trying to read this font or some other error. Please feel free to message me in game or through xbox. osirael
  • deltarebelsnipe
    Hey my gamer tag is deltarebelsnipe. I am a level 42 wood elf nightblade and werewolf in the Ebonheart pact. I am looking for a fun and active guild to join. Message me when you're on. Thanks
  • Osirael
    Osirael
    Numbers are coming along well. Our guild is quickly learning to work together and we are starting to have some really good times.
  • Osirael
    Osirael
    We currently are at 38 members. We have a strong trading and PvE going on. We have had some fun in PvP but now that we are getting a few veteran rank players we are trying to help others catch up. We have been able to hold strong to the adults only in the guild and have every intention of keeping it that way.
  • AstroFlyer686k
    AstroFlyer686k
    Soul Shriven
    Great guild. Been in Ebonheart Dragoons since day 1. We're close to getting the 50 members for the store.
  • zeo15
    zeo15
    Is anyone in this guild a werewolf that could give me a bite please would really help zeo15 Thanks
  • DangerousD55
    DangerousD55
    Soul Shriven
    Im looking to join this guild I am a VR 4 dragonknight and age is 21 not sure what you dignify as adult but besides Gamertag is "DangerousD 55"
  • DaddySkoal
    DaddySkoal
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested.

GT - DaddySkoal
    VR9 DK Tank
    45 years old
  • t4a2g0@gmail.com
    t4a2g0@gmail.com
    Soul Shriven
    New to MMO but willing to learn

Gt T4A2G0

Age 26
  • Osirael
    Osirael
    The guild is now over 50 members so we have the guild store up and running. We are still actively recruiting new members still. The only problem so far has been some people joining and not ever joining guild chat so we can meet you. This has lead to a couple of folks leaving and we never get a chance to see if we are the place for you. So please come join us and join us in chat so we all can work together and make new friends.
  • OdinsSon74
    OdinsSon74
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested, tried to message you. Wouldnt let me. If this is an adult guild I would be happy to give you a try. GT: OdinsSon74. BTW, Im 40, going on 41 unfortunately, lol. Is this a NA server?
    Edited by OdinsSon74 on July 17, 2015 5:41PM