Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there any Xbox ONE Vampire guilds yet?

madchuska83
madchuska83
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to find a guild willing to gift Vamparism to new players.
  • V7Z7V7
    V7Z7V7
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join one as well, but if not you could join my guild and we could start one.
  • BlankLine
    BlankLine
    Soul Shriven
    I've got a guild for Vampires but I don't have vampirism yet because I missed the new moon in the game (the new moon is one of the only times u can get vampirism). My GT is PH03N1X WARR10R .
    Edited by BlankLine on June 11, 2015 5:43AM
  • BlankLine
    BlankLine
    Soul Shriven
    Here's a video about the moon : https://youtu.be/CIuitLrIlAE
  • Trendsetterdsm
    I'd like to join a vampire guild when I finally get bit
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured a transferring PC player would have started one. Rightnow all I see are hundreds of people who want to be a Vampire but can't find anyone to gift it to them. I even had a random message asking if I were a Vampire because my Dunmer has red eyes. I'd try to get infected by myself but I hear it is a real pain in the ass.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • AltmerVampireQueen6
    Evil Immortals Ascend is looking for players if you liked killing everything that moved or just liked to pickpocket and have fun in Skyrim this guild is right for you. This guild is pretty much a world domination is fun type of thing roleplay wise anyway. It's a vampire,werewolf,and mortal guild but is more vampire themed as I'm trying to become a vampire now while the guild is still really new.

Im online now so if you interested message me. My gamertag is Elvenwerewolf18.

I made it last night so it is still in the works to a degree. I have a website for it too at http://evilimmortals.gamerlaunch.com

But not everything is up on the website just yet as I'm trying to figure stuff out for my guild.
    If you want to add me to your friends list on Xbox One my Username is ElvenWerewolf18 in honor of my first Altmer character in Skyrim. I will be happy to add you back as well.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down. I had to restart my character because of a bug so I'm only level 7. Hit me up GT is MaDChuskA83, I'm in Ebonheart Pact though. What faction are you?
  • AltmerVampireQueen6
    I'm down. I had to restart my character because of a bug so I'm only level 7. Hit me up GT is MaDChuskA83, I'm in Ebonheart Pact though. What faction are you?

Aldmeri Dominion but I accept everyone in any faction so your fine.
    If you want to add me to your friends list on Xbox One my Username is ElvenWerewolf18 in honor of my first Altmer character in Skyrim. I will be happy to add you back as well.
  • BlankLine
    BlankLine
    Soul Shriven
    Update : my guild is only for the Europe server, because I didn't look at the server when I made my character.
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • ghaleonmagicemperror
    ghaleonmagicemperror
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys I saw this post and I am also seeking out a vampire guild would it be possible to join? Gamer tag: M1DN1T3S3RP3NT
  • Bludoxs
    Bludoxs
    Soul Shriven
    Add me bludoxs ;) I need a bitE.
  • Damian-DeMort
    I am down to join. Gamer tag is Damain DeMort
  • Kalrendon
    Kalrendon
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join as well. My gamertag is ColdSpartan117
    I'm a dark elf dragonknight in Aldmeri Dominion
    I'm usually on every night