Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild

hanman37
hanman37
Soul Shriven
Looking for guild. I am a Nord Dragon Knight with alliances to the Ebonheart Pact. Looking for a Guild with ties to that alliance.
  • CPxLegit
    CPxLegit
    Soul Shriven
    Message CP Legit Sniper for invite
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    House Hlaalu is a trading guild looking to recruit merchants :)

GT: same as forum
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • EdgarBalthazar
    EdgarBalthazar
    Soul Shriven
    Crimson Knights are recruiting sign up on our facebook page www.facebook.com/crimsonkights473 it has a link to our website as well
  • Sott19
    Sott19
    Soul Shriven
    Knights of cyrodiil are recruiting just shoot me a message
  • SerenadeSwift
    Message Serenade Swift for an invite! We're a Trading/ PvE guild full of Ebonheart Pact members!
  • WNxChivalric
    Hey! I belong to a clan called Warrior Nation, and we're currently looking for new people to join us! We're going to be doing everything: PvE, PvP, crafting, you name it. We're looking to get a close knit group going for the long haul in this game. If you wanna come hang out with us (we're still pretty small at the moment!) add me on Xbox Live, gamertag is SteelSol.

As a heads up, our Alliance is Ebonheart Pact. Hoping to have you join us!

You can check out our "Official Recruitment Post" here: ESO Recruiting

And you can check out our forums if you'd like here: Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One) - Warrior Nation
  • MountedBeast
    http://eso.guildex.org/guilds

Here is a guild finding website that you can search specifically for faction and server.

If your looking for Xbox One NA Server with The Ebonheart Pact I invite you join The Neighborhood Watch, send message to x302x or MountedBeast for Invite or reply with GT.
    Edited by MountedBeast on June 17, 2015 12:59AM
    Join The Neighborhood Watch and cleanse the roads of Cyrodiil in the name of the Ebonheart Pact on Xbox One. Send message to GT: x3o2x or Mountedbeast for invite
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭

Here is a guild finding website that you can search specifically for faction and server.

If your looking for Xbox One NA Server with The Ebonheart Pact I invite you join The Neighborhood Watch, send message to x302x or MountedBeast for Invite or reply with GT.

tool seems to be broken. Much more than 40 guilds on EP NA lol
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• FreddyFarkas
    Lock N Load is recruiting. We are part of the Ebonheart Pact. Please contact Xodus 03 on Xbox to join.
    Someone probably has better advice than me.

Xbox One - x Compozure x
    Guild: Lock N Load (recruiting!)
  • MountedBeast
    Pman85 wrote: »

tool seems to be broken. Much more than 40 guilds on EP NA lol

lol true, the guilds have to post there guilds on the site so not everyone is on there.
    Join The Neighborhood Watch and cleanse the roads of Cyrodiil in the name of the Ebonheart Pact on Xbox One. Send message to GT: x3o2x or Mountedbeast for invite
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • JohnnyTabotan
    JohnnyTabotan
    Soul Shriven
    SMMDB is recruiting players of all types on XBOX One in Ebonhart Pact.

We are mostly online daily and are always willing to help.

No Mic No Problem.

• austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx