Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The House of Dragons Recruiting

Koomba
Koomba
Hello! We are The House of Dragons. We are a group of friends on the AD alliance on the North American Server, questing and adventuring together. If you would like a fun a friendly group of people to play with we are open to everyone. Our main focus is to quest together, dungeoning, delving, and PvP. Most of all we are here to have fun! As we progress through Tamriel we want to focus on endgame content. Comment if you would like to join!
  • draco0311
    draco0311
    How many are ther
  • Koomba
    Koomba
    We just started its only my group of friends which is like 8
  • draco0311
    draco0311
    I would like to join if that's ok. Names Draco0311 I have a dragon knight dark elf name dracoo
  • draco0311
    draco0311
    Lol but about myself 34 retired marine I live in wva. Just looking for a guild to get the most out of eso
  • Koomba
    Koomba
    I'll add you after work!
  • draco0311
    draco0311
    Ok thanks
  • travis.isaiah
    Invite me:

Gamertag: Dr ChopDaPuss
  • trantin827@yahoo.com
    trantin827@yahoo.com
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join...

MemoryIsTheKey7
  • senson83
    senson83
    Soul Shriven
    I got a dragonight/blacksmith going pure tank..hit me up in game senson or send pm to to senson83
  • xMrDelta
    xMrDelta
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join GT:DHG DELTA
  • Koomba
    Koomba
    draco0311 wrote: »
    Ok thanks

Wasn't able to get on yesterday... Ill invite you after 5. Sorry.

And also will invite the rest of you then as well.
  • mjargolic
    mjargolic
    Guild sounds great, I have two other friends ( all military ) that would like to join. Minuite is my tools name and will be on later today. We all are Army, so don't hold against us :)
  • AmbitionX22
    AmbitionX22
    Soul Shriven
    Ex Navy

AmbitionX22