Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

become vampire

xia0long
xia0long
Soul Shriven
just wondering if anyone would be able to help my lvl 7/8 become a vampire amd getting the 10 kills fpr the quest. or bite me lol. played as a wolf on skyrim amd would love to try out vamp on eso. if i become one i wohld lpve to help out other players in the same situation as i was. on the EP alliance for NA megaserver.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are 2 ways to become a vampire. Either you have to find some special vampires in rift and get hit by them (you can google their spawn locations), or you find a player who bites you. In both cases you have to do the quest alone (kill 10 lvl 40 enemies). It is possible to do it at lvl 7, but if you're new to the game it might be very hard.