The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Subscription content

oLEOPRIMEo
oLEOPRIMEo
Soul Shriven
I signed up for the 14.99 monthly subscription but I don't see anything new. what do I get for signing up, and when do I get it?
  • MrJukes
    MrJukes
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. I signed up last night and still nothing. I have restarted the game and console numerous times like some other people have suggested.
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_plus

"ESO Plus™ is our premium membership service. Sign up now to receive in-game benefits that let you get the most out of your journeys in Tamriel. Members receive increased experience, faster crafting progression, and bonus gold along with access to all available DLC Game Packs and a monthly allotment of 1500 Crowns (total membership amount of crowns given at time of purchase) to spend in the in-game store on pets, mounts, costumes, and much more. ESO Plus™ is the best way to see everything ESOTU has to offer! Please note that access to DLC Game Packs granted by ESO Plus™ is only available while your membership remains active."

In game, it will appear as an Active Effect: 10% increase in gained Experience, Inspiration, Trait Research, and Gold

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • MrJukes
    MrJukes
    Soul Shriven
    I have none of those.
  • oLEOPRIMEo
    oLEOPRIMEo
    Soul Shriven
    I'm with @MrJukes I have none
  • oLEOPRIMEo
    oLEOPRIMEo
    Soul Shriven
    quick to take my money but slow for results...
  • MrJukes
    MrJukes
    Soul Shriven
    I just chatted with xbox support and all they can do is cancel the subscription and do a refund. Seeing on how that could potentially make the situation worse I'm just going to wait to see if my ESO ticket gets addressed any time soon...Really sucks not getting something you pay for and the early stages of the game are probably the most useful time to have this.