The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yet Another Problem With Logging On?

• vikingblood
    vikingblood
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    admin
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that some of you just got kicked from the game and cannot log in, and we are actively investigating. This has only affected the console megaservers.

We'll let you know as soon as we have an update. Thank you!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on June 10, 2015 6:05PM
    Gina Bruno
    Assistant Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube #1
    5:48PM
    Staff Post
    9Insightful Agree 10Awesome Quote Report
    ZOS_GinaBruno

ZOS_GinaBruno
    admin
    Update: This affected the Xbox One and PS4 North American megaservers; the European megaservers were not affected. We're also investigating possible issues with the PC North American megaserver.

Thanks for your patience, everyone! We're on it!

found this in a another thread
  • Amatsuki
    Amatsuki
    Q-Q you always pay for the base game especially for those that offer free play VIP should have preferential access as we are paying their pay.
  • hollywoodcold243
    hollywoodcold243
    Soul Shriven
    Even WOW doesn't *** up this badly... Nor do they give preferential treatment. This is ridiculous and has been happening since launch. Some sort of kick back should be in order since we've PAID MONEY JUST TO BE PATIENT. Asinine.
  • hollywoodcold243
    hollywoodcold243
    Soul Shriven
    Even the support page is crash happy...
  • Tight_Fade9
    Tight_Fade9
    Soul Shriven
    Even the support page is crash happy...

So is how the forum keeps up with typing. At least me for some reason. I have to type at half speed in order for it to register everything. I didn't realize how chopped up my original post was :\
  • Diddumz004
    Diddumz004
    Soul Shriven
    The largest number is how many players are online in that server and the smaller numbers are you rank in the que also the wait time is bugged so everyone says 1 second
  • Deogi
    Deogi
    Soul Shriven
    I'm usually a patient person but three days of log in issues just equals lack of being prepared. Really doubting on keeping this. I got to play during the pc opening, until my home was robbed and pc stolen. I was looking forward to being able to play an Elders Scroll game again, since I only have a ps4 now. It's just very upsetting.
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the servers crashed again at 12:16am EST and none of my party can log back in. We're all stuck in position 1 in queue with intermittent cannot connect to server errors.
    End the tedious inventory management game.