The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yet Another Problem With Logging On?

Tight_Fade9
Tight_Fade9
Soul Shriven
So now when I try to log on, after not being at all able to from 12am Tuesday until about 4 pm, It says I am in a que. Well how nice. I didn't know I paid for a game where I have to wait for someone else to lg out before I can log in. I guess out of everything they fixed from the PC version, they overlooked this gem.
It also apparently figure out exactly where I am in the que.
It goes from 197,618 to 1 to 1547 and back to 1. And it swears my wait time is only 1 second.
Oddly enough when it says I am 211,480, it lets me log on. But not when I am at 1. No that would make too much sense.
And when I am in game for about 5 minutes, it kicks me and says I need a valid internet connection. Well I do so...
Anyone else having fun?
  • Wizdead461
    Wizdead461
    Soul Shriven
    Still the same on Wednesday on the North American server as of 7pm.
  • Tight_Fade9
    Tight_Fade9
    Soul Shriven
    Wizdead461 wrote: »
    Still the same on Wednesday on the North American server as of 7pm.

You can't log in either?
  • jonnyweb75
    Got this message last night and got in after about 5 minutes of waiting. Tonight at 6 pm cst I am still waiting going on 20 minutes now. I've tried ending the game, rebooting the system as well. Guess I just sit and wait...
    This is all over the xbox 1 forums too

• paarmymedic
    paarmymedic
    Soul Shriven
    To top it off its with both servers
  • YourBountyHunter
    This is the absolute longest second I've ever witnessed, same thing here
  • Dragon8X
    Dragon8X
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I need to be patien. @_@
  • seanthebomb89
    seanthebomb89
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here. And I had just been logged in about an hour before.

Good thing I didn't spend any money in the crown store yet...

*edit - I was in the queue for about 15 minutes, but now have logged in successfully.
    Edited by seanthebomb89 on June 10, 2015 11:45PM
  • YourBountyHunter
    Just got in, that second lasted about 15 minutes in my books but whatever zenimax classifies as a second am I right
  • lanador
    lanador
    Soul Shriven
    I was actively playing when it decided to boot me from the server and now I cannot even get back in.
  • RefreshDaemon
    All of this could have been avoided with an extra month in open beta.... Welcome to Betascrolls online.
  • drew_inTX
    drew_inTX
    Soul Shriven
    I'm being placed in a queue too. It's been like that for a while this evening.
  • Kittievamp
    Kittievamp
    Soul Shriven
    I dislike that fact that I spend more time in que than playing. For a couple of hours now I've been in que, load in, play for literally a minute and then get kicked out. Repeatedly.
  • dbattman
    dbattman
    Soul Shriven
    I was 203,055th in que, then 1,738, and it's been doing this for about 3 hours for me now. Got to play for about 2 minutes then got kicked. So glad I waited over a year for them to release an unfinished game. :)
  • Allentrill
    I just shut game down to buy eso plus now it's doing this to me...lol
  • Blackarrow
    Blackarrow
    Soul Shriven
    i just got booted too...... and no log in again
  • aj4388
    aj4388
    Soul Shriven
    I just got kicked and now I'm getting a login failure.
  • Amatsuki
    Amatsuki
    Simple Solution give preferential login to ESO+ members most MMOs give preferential login que to those who pay for their VIP.
  • vikingblood
    vikingblood
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issues here as well. Back to playing Elder Scrolls Offline
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amatsuki wrote: »
    Simple Solution give preferential login to ESO+ members most MMOs give preferential login que to those who pay for their VIP.
    It's not a *** F2P game. So, deal with it.

• BananaGod_1
    BananaGod_1
    Soul Shriven
    Mine just says it has an unexpected server error. Maby a server reboot or fix? Idk
  • Catdaddy_77
    Catdaddy_77
    Soul Shriven
    Can't log back in 1746MST
  • northweststi
    northweststi
    Soul Shriven
    I don't even get a queue anymore..... Infinite loading symbol
  • xzifer
    xzifer
    Soul Shriven
    Yer i keep getting " an unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com ." Been getting this error for over an hour now
  • D34DC3N73R
    D34DC3N73R
    Soul Shriven
    Doesn't even put me in queue anymore. Connection to server timed out. Please try again
  • Allentrill
    Maybe this means they are working on it
  • vikingblood
    vikingblood
    Soul Shriven
    Would be nice if they acknowledged that they are working on it and a likely wait time to get fixed.
  • EnochKalahari
    I've been playing this the last two days flawlessly. North American server. occasional lag spikes in busy cities, but no kicks or big bugs. But today I have been getting the same error as well. No luck sign in then no matter how many restarts I try. I guess we will have to be patient with such a big game launch on a new system.
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if they acknowledged that they are working on it and a likely wait time to get fixed.

Welcome to the land of "Soon" (TM)
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • EnochKalahari
    Rammi wrote: »

Welcome to the land of "Soon" (TM)

scroll to the top and look at what's highlighted red
  • Doogie_Dixon
    Doogie_Dixon
    Soul Shriven