Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ledgerman help

Carterboy254
Carterboy254
✭✭
Hello fellow gamers can someone show me a good spot to steal high priced items or treasure to sell to raise my legerdeman skill up I'm in NA AD faction xb1 gt XxD Cart3rxX
Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legerdemain goes by item count, not value. The more items you sell or launder the more skill you get. You also get Legerdemain for opening locked treasure chests.
    smile.gif
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello fellow gamers can someone show me a good spot to steal high priced items or treasure to sell to raise my legerdeman skill up I'm in NA AD faction xb1 gt XxD Cart3rxX
    Each stolen item no matter the value = 1 xp in legerdeman skill line.

So if your just want to level the skill line, go kill owned sheep (as they drop 3 items per kill) and they instance respawn
    Edited by Natjur on June 10, 2015 10:38PM