Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another Explorers Pack question

awyatt1
awyatt1
Soul Shriven
I have a code for the Explorers Pack and entered it on my console. I have a profile on my XBox One, as do each of my 2 kids. When creating a character, I can choose from 9 races on my profile but my kids are only able to choose from 3 races on their profiles. Is the Explorers Pack only good for 1 profile on the XBox One?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'll go find the support article on this and link it.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29758/kw/explorers pack
    If two people share one copy of the Imperial Edition of ESOTU on their console, do they both get the Imperial Edition perks?

Updated 06/09/2015 01:48 PM Published 06/09/2015 01:45 PM
    While multiple players can use the same copy of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on the same console, the Imperial Edition and Explorer's Pack perks apply to individual player accounts rather than to the console itself. Players will need to redeem unique Imperial Edition and Explorer's Pack codes on their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live Gold accounts in order to receive the perks.

I believe you should be able to purchase the imperial edition via the in game crown store, as well you can purchase the "adventurers pack" which is the same as explorers pack, but with a guar pet instead of a scuttler
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • awyatt1
    awyatt1
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you. I figured out the answer. On my profile, all nine races appear on my character creation screen regardless of the alliance I have selected. However, on my kids profiles 3 different races appear per alliance, depending on which alliance is selected. All 9 races are available to play, they just don't all appear on the screen at the same time as they do on my profile. Not sure why my profile responds differently than theirs, but it all seems to work.