Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

sending the challenge to DC and AD Guild masters only !!!!

Daishin15
Daishin15
✭✭✭
To be honest I been EP since day 1 on PC and we were overwhelmed in PVP some how things changed on there and now everyone is porting to console EP. I welcome the challenge of AD and DC because otherwise pvp wont be a war it will be slaughter. GT is Daishin15 I'm a vet 11 sorc. I got my own guild but I'm working with a cross faction guild to make sure we can all have fun in PVP. Message me if you are looking forward to fighting for your faction. Hide your kids. Hide your wives. Them EP animals killing everybody!!!!
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    AD is probably the most enjoyable beginning experience for ESO, quest line, geographical beauty, size, just feels full of life and vibrancy. EP was alright, but kinda dreary and dismal for a first impression (I rolled EP during Beta). It's all really for the race you want if you couldnt afford the imperial edition. Maybe some people RP the factions, I thought AD dominated PVP on PC for the first few months, in my campaigns anyways.

I would like to see a nice balance on Xbox, and I think we will, pretty sure the campaigns only allow so many of each faction to join it, atleast that's what PC led us to believe, that it was leveling the field for faction vs faction #'s so one faction didn't heavily outnumber the others consistently.

Not sure if that's in xbox's version or not, but Id hope to god. Then again, no mini map, or Grid View....soo.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Your right AD is beautiful and they dominated PVP for a while. Have to say though playing this on console really makes the gameplay experience live up to the hype
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.