Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Shadowscale Company - Now Recruiting!

The_Tip
The_Tip
✭✭✭
Looking for any and all active, dedicated players. If you want to use us as a merchant guild just to buy and sell from our store, feel free (when we hit 50 members). If you want a group of people to play with, we're good for that too. My gamertag is Just Tha Tip, in game name is Mother of Night. I'm a Vet 1 Templar, and PC Transfer. All members who join can recruit people in themselves, so the more you contribute the more privileges you'll earn. I work full time, so when I say active players, I mean someone who can play a couple nights a week, I understand life is hectic and unpredictable.

Active members who remain with us for more than a week will recieve 1,000 gold as a token of my appreciation. Active members who recruit might even get a little something extra. Hit me up on XBL with a msg if you're interested in joining, my GT again is Just Tha Tip. Happy adventuring.
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    We're Aldmeri Dominion by the way.
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    Also, the plan is to create a 12 man trials team for end game adventure zone's and pvp content. We have about 6-8 guys right now in consideration.

This guild will encompass all ESO has to offer. We're mainly focused on helping eachother progress, quickly, efficiently, and to have a ton of fun along the way.
  • Daevyn
    Daevyn
    ✭✭
    Props for the Lore influenced name man.
    Packmaster Daevyn Fenris GT: Daevyn,
    XB1 Guild: Wolves of Wraithwinter.
    We have werewolves and vampires
    Looking for more, honest ones.
    Wolves of Wraitwinter also in GW2, Neverwinter, and Destiny.
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    Bump! and Thanks Talohmiir ^^

Quick re-hash on the info for Shadowscale Company

Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion (all alliances welcome though)
    Focus: End-Game, Trials, Dungeons, Crafting/Trading
    Size: 35/60
    Recruitment: I'll send 1000 gold to anyone who recruits an active, upstanding member of the community who stays more than a just a few days. However once our #s hit 60 Invite will be closed. Once the store opens, Any member above "New Guy" can bid on the guild traders throughout the world so our goods can be peddled across the lands, and not just us 60 people within the guild. I'll personally see too bidding on Guild Trader's as much as possible.
    What We Offer: Grouping, Dungeon Runs, PVP, Craft XP Grinding, Advice, Master Crafters Selling Traits, and or Armor Sets, and more!

Only 15 spot's open, then every week or two we'll remove inactive and bring in fresh blood to fill the ranks.

My goal is to have a group of master crafters, and end game oriented people to always have options when they sign on, and not stuck playing alone, or limited to one or two activities because of difficulty. If you're interested hit me up! GT is Just Tha Tip
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking for a couple more Veteran Level Master Crafters to help the new guys with Trait's and Decon XP(tossing junk made items into the bank type deal, not craft, trade and decon)