Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Good PvP Build?

redskins08ub17_ESO
Just returning to ESO, played PC beta/launch through August 2014. I was Ebonheart, sorc with a destro staff build, bow, and resto staff (think that was it). I plan to return to playing on PC and would like to know what builds are broken and what builds are solid now.

I'm sure that a lot has changed in the past year, along with me forgetting a lot about the game/zones/etc. I also plan to play on console with my brother in law as he can't run it on his PC. I'd assume the same builds viable on PC would translate to console, is that a correct assumption?

Or is it too early to determine that considering the game just launched on console? Either way, I'm hoping to benefit on PC, with hope once console launch is stable, they fix the PC version.

All/any help is greatly appreciated.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure there are a few *elite zerg ball* EP guilds that accept anyone who is capable of following an arrow and spamming 2-3 spells.

~ @Niekas ~

• redskins08ub17_ESO
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    Im sure there are a few *elite zerg ball* EP guilds that accept anyone who is capable of following an arrow and spamming 2-3 spells.

Not the answer I was expecting or looking for.........but thanks?

I've been away for almost a year. And to be perfectly honest, I really don't feel like sifting through 10 months of posts trying to figure out whats broken, whats been nerfed, etc. Also, not really looking for a flavor of the month or overpowered build.

Nor a zerg guild to roll people over with. If that's all the game is now, as far as PC is concerned then so be it.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the answer I was expecting or looking for.........but thanks?

I've been away for almost a year. And to be perfectly honest, I really don't feel like sifting through 10 months of posts trying to figure out whats broken, whats been nerfed, etc. Also, not really looking for a flavor of the month or overpowered build.

Nor a zerg guild to roll people over with. If that's all the game is now, as far as PC is concerned then so be it.

Irony ~

I meant if you are new and/or coming back after a long break, you dont need any serious PvP build as you could just run around spamming impulse, oh well, you will find of these alot. However, I suggest you to youtube newest sorc builds, theres plenty of them which fit all types of different playstyles.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• redskins08ub17_ESO
    That's cool man, thanks for the input. I was hoping not to have to restart a build with a new char on the PC. Gonna be a pain in the ass already dealing with console BS.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool man, thanks for the input. I was hoping not to have to restart a build with a new char on the PC. Gonna be a pain in the ass already dealing with console BS.

Magicka builds are generally pretty cheap, gold wise that is. And if you cannot afford it, you can easily farm certain items. Stamina builds are a completely different story, unless you have alot of AP to spend, they require ALOT of gold.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Magicka builds are generally pretty cheap, gold wise that is. And if you cannot afford it, you can easily farm certain items. Stamina builds are a completely different story, unless you have alot of AP to spend, they require ALOT of gold.

jeah warlock rings are absolutly easy to obtain and pretty cheap though ;)
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

jeah warlock rings are absolutly easy to obtain and pretty cheap though ;)

Do people still use warlock rings?
    Edited by BigTone on June 11, 2015 2:50PM
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭