Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Bite - PS4

Lestat_Rudric
Hey. Quite simple; would any vampires being willing to turn me? I'm only Level 7 but have travelled all over the map so location is not an issue.
ID in game is: Lestat_Rudric
PSN: Flynneus_ Knight.
If no-one can turn me can you at least point to someone who can?
I can pay up 900 gold.
  • Lestat_Rudric
    Also, in Daggerfall alliance.
  • Spiritglider
    No ones at that stage on ps4 u have to be level 34 basically to get to the place where u can turn into a vampire.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People have transferred from PC though. For instance I have a werewolf in my ps4 guild he is just still downloading the game.
  • Spiritglider
    Ok that's awesome whay server u on?
  • Talongar
    Talongar
    Looking for a vamp to be kind to bite me (:

PSN ChocolateTHUNDR

Character: Talongar

European server
  • Lestat_Rudric
    That's a shame. There has to be someone who's a vampire. :D
  • Spiritglider
    Well if anyone gets to be a vampire tell this forum
  • Lestat_Rudric
    If I become a vampire I am very willing to give out free bites. I want to make this a forum of ease for those who want to become vampires.
  • DIENASTY9
    DIENASTY9
    ✭✭✭
    ill drop a dwemer crafting style motif and 10k on a vampire bite. im not playing its all i want, psn ebonhart, MLN_CLY_DIENASTY i have some fun stuff i can trade too :)
    "Tryn'a be a gentleman of sorts, tryn'a be a better man, of course"

welshassassin1987 (in regards to console community) : "Except the guy who continued to follow me around making chicken noises till I logged out. Or the one who shouts abuse because you didn't heal him when your not even a healer. Or the one that thinks everyone in Tamriel wants to here Gangsta Rap. I could go on. No doubt there are some decent folk out there, sadly not seeing them around at the moment."
  • Rozaka
    Rozaka
    I ran all the way to reapers March to hopefully meet someone willing to bite me, but all I found was 4 people being bitten :/
  • Spiritglider
    Wait so u can get to reapers March with out being level 30 Ok tomorrow defiantly will try.
  • technovid
    technovid
    Need someone to turn me.

Faction: AD

PSN: technovid
  • neotheone
    neotheone
    Soul Shriven
    I can offer 3k and a dwemer helmet motif for a bite psn Id sircrabcakes6676
  • TheLegendOfTaco
    Would anyone who is a vampire on PS4 US severs bite me please? I've been waiting for hours and people keep killing them and the wolves and they spawn.

My PSN is TheLegendOfTaco
  • TheLegendOfTaco
    I'm ebonheart I forgot to post that.
  • Inzinati
    Inzinati
    Soul Shriven
    Can somebody on the EU server turn me to vampire ill pay 5k. My faction is AD i'm lvl 43
    PSN: inzinati

Thanks in advance.
  • Spiritglider
    Inzin u at reaper falls I ain't a vampire but we could try to become one together so it's easier.
  • Spiritglider
    Sorry ment reapers March
  • Inzinati
    Inzinati
    Soul Shriven
    Okay. Add me
  • Bgdog4d
    Bgdog4d
    Soul Shriven
    Could someone bite me. Ebonhart, North American Server, Bgdog4d.
  • Lestat_Rudric
    Update: I've found someone who is willing to turn me. I don't know how long until he can but I'm going to set up a guild for vampire bites.

When I become a vampire I'm going to infect one person; they should reach the right level then infect another and so on so everyone becomes infected as quickly as possible.

Of course, this hinges on me actually becoming a vampire soon. So I'll let you guys know. :)
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We don’t allow trading threads on the forums. However, there's a very active thread for requesting or offering free bites here. Make sure to include your system, megaserver, and alliance!
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.