Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

horses

milktrayman
milktrayman
Soul Shriven
I have purchased imperial and explorers dlc.
Both have horses which i can select
Where do i get horse from?
  • Tadhg_Longhouse
    Tadhg_Longhouse
    ✭✭✭
    If you go into your collectibles tab at the top of the screen when you're in any menu (inventory, skills, etc.) you should be able to select a mount in there.

If you are on console it might be slightly different, but generally should be the same.
    Tadhg Longhouse
    Reachman Sorcerer
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Howardbware
    Howardbware
    Soul Shriven
    I have The Imperial editions as well on PS4 and I have not been able to get my hopes. It shows should have one but I cannot find it anywhere. I have read that I can go to the Stables and pay $1 for it there but that doesn't work either
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have The Imperial editions as well on PS4 and I have not been able to get my hopes. It shows should have one but I cannot find it anywhere. I have read that I can go to the Stables and pay $1 for it there but that doesn't work either

See above, horses are just skins now and the Imperial one should be found in your Collections tab. That info you're reading is outdated.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Howardbware
    Howardbware
    Soul Shriven
    I figured it out
  • milktrayman
    milktrayman
    Soul Shriven
    I have2 horses unlocked in my mounts, but neither are highlighted bold and nothing happens when i select active