Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I want YOU for the Imperial Legion!

Drakonius_Aurellius
Drakonius_Aurellius
Soul Shriven
THE VII LEGION
BACKGROUND:
We are the last hope for the Empire, the only Legion left untouched by the curse of Molag Bal. Battered and beaten, we found refuge with the Ebonheart Pact, together we will fight for the preservation of the Empire, to ensure that a worthy Emporer sits upon the throne. It is up to us and our Nord mercenaries to push back the forces seeking to claim or destroy Cyrodil and dispell the dark magic that has claimed so many of our bretheren using whatever means necessary. This is a war for our honor, our home, for glory, for country, FOR THE EMPIRE!
SYNOPSIS:
The Seventh Legion is an Xbox One NA guild focused on team work and role play. We're looking for people who are of decent character, like to have fun, don't mind making a fool out of themselves acting like overzealous nationalistic imperials, and are down to don the imperial armor to fight as an organized unit in both PvP and PvE scenarios. This is not a hardcore guild so do not expect a bunch of try-hards min/maxing everything, we'll be taking our time having fun but bein smart about it in the process. Unless we grow to large numbers I wouldn't expect anything more than moderate guild regulations. If you're interested, let me know, and come prepared to become a true imperial through and through.

Update:
Message me on Xbox live for an invite to the guild. The Seventh was the very first Legion to be created on ESO and only Legion to ever follow the lore. It had a great "golden era" while the game was still hot and we fought in pvp on weekends in Haderus. 40 strong at times. Man there was nothing cooler than having two separate mobs of Imperial soldiers roaming the battlefield coordinating attacks together. We'really still around and are looking to bolster up the ranks again, once 300 strong now our numbers have dwindled. If you're looking to be an active participant please go ahead and shoot me a message.

Regards,
General Aurellius (GT NightsShade7)
Edited by Drakonius_Aurellius on April 25, 2017 2:37AM
  • TheFoodChannel
    TheFoodChannel
    Soul Shriven
    Ok. You've caught my interest. My GT's TheFoodChannel, hit me with a message when you get a chance, I'd like to hear more about this guild's concept.
    Tymvaul Botterfeld
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting? If so my GT is Sleep724, interested in this as well.
  • rc567
    rc567
    I'm new to online games but you guys sound interesting. Would love to know more? RC567
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    I'd join but I am an Imperial Dragonknight who works for the Aldemeri.
  • btemp7684
    btemp7684
    Soul Shriven
    GT: g town playa 02

Lvl 37 Wood Elf Nightblade

You have convinced me to join. Send me an invite please.
  • xtimmy0
    xtimmy0
    Imperials FTW! I'd love to join! GT: TUCK xi
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe until he see's this we all can start our own Imperial Legion guild. Then if and when he does we can join his lol
  • Ikadenib16_ESO
    Ikadenib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for an Imperial Legion based guild, sign me up General!
    Gamertag KL Praetor.
  • clayton.melchiorisub17_ESO
    Sign me up Sir! Gamer tag: SGT DiAz89. I look forward to serving with my brothers and sisters in arms.