Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DGC (PVE/PVP) EP Based

DgcCyclone
Hello!! My name is DGC Cyclone CW and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game) so that you’re not ‘lost in the crowd’ but you can party up with any DGC member!

Our gaming community is strong and we hope to keep reaching out to members all over the world, all we need is you to help us out and make that dream come true. Come check us out today and join us for some ESO!

Ebonheart Pact based

Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums. We do not require you to change your gamertag.

How to join Dissension Gaming (DGC)?
1) Visit our website by going to http://www.dgcgaming.net
2) Create account for Forums (Put DGC Cyclone CW, as referrer)
3) Fill out an application by clicking join a battalion
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game battalion of your choice: ESO is Tamriel
5) Wait for us to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in
6) Start posting around the forums, introduce yourself and get to know the other members, and start gaming!
Edited by DgcCyclone on July 19, 2015 10:05PM
  • DgcCyclone
    Come check us out today! We are a fun group and you will always have someone to play with! Don't miss this great opportunity!
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • DgcCyclone
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!

check out our website and join the community before we invite you my friend
  • Konzetsuu
    Konzetsuu
    Soul Shriven
    come on over to dgc! we have cookies!
  • DgcCyclone
    Come see us today! We have a great group of people to play with and we do events giveaways etc! Come join us at DGC!
  • DgcCyclone
    come see us today! we have a great group of players that are willing to game with you! hope to see you soon!!
  • DGCAnon
    DGCAnon
    Soul Shriven
    What's going on everyone.... You all should know that our guild and battalion within DGC is growing everyday. It has and continues to be a blast gaming with one another. If you are looking for a good gaming experience with other eso player join DGC today.
  • SilverNyxs
    SilverNyxs
    Soul Shriven
    Come check us out here in DGC, we have lots of good fun and awesome people here!
  • DgcCyclone
    come check us out today!!!
  • DgcCyclone
    come see us today!! we have a great core!!!
  • DgcCyclone
    Hello all, this is just a friendly reminder that we are still recruiting for our gaming community! This is a great place to join and will help you make new friends all over the xbox gaming world! please join us today for some fun and we will get you rolling ASAP. Message me if you have any questions

DGC Cyclone Cw
  • DgcCyclone
    Friendly reminder that we are recruiting and hope that some of you will join us. PVP and Game night is tomorrow at 9:30pm est
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    Is everyone geared up for the PvP night?
  • DgcCyclone
    Good game night last night. We will be having another one tomorrow. If you would like to join, come check us out!
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    Be sure to come and see us over on the forum, the links and details are in the OP
    If you have any questions or concerns let me know!
  • DgcCyclone
    We have a 100 Dollard give away this month for tamriel, be sure to check that out. Also in the realm for a guild trader. so be on the lookout for that aswell. Ghost is now helping us run the show. Do not hesitate to ask any questions!
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    Yay GHOST!!!! That guys awesome :)

Really looking forward to the guild trader man I have Motifs coming out of my ears!!

Vampire and Werewolf bites available too! Come and see us today and see if you can snag that hundred bucks
  • DgcCyclone
    come check us out! Game night is tonight around 9:30pm EST. Either be PVP or questing. Depends on what everyone is feeling. Again just a reminder, we are still recruiting!!
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    We're still recruiting! Come and see us over at the site, its an awesome community full of great people (400+ members)
  • DGCAnon
    DGCAnon
    Soul Shriven
    What's going on everyone.... Our ESO guild is growing fast. We are gaming every night with one another and are hoping to bring more people in. If you are interested please leave a comment here with your Xbox live name or you can message me (DGC Anon CL) or DGC Cyclone CW on the Xbox. Also you can see what we are all about by visiting www.dgcgaming.net
  • DgcCyclone
    PVP night was great last night. We had a lot of fun and we want to make you a part of that! So come check us out today. We will be gaming all weekend! Next major game night is set for Tuesday!
  • DgcCyclone
    Things are moving along great. Come see us today!
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    PvE Veteran game nights will be going live a week tomorrow, running pledges, vet dungeons, Craglorn etc. This will be a great addition to the already popular PvP nights
  • DgcCyclone
    Big schedule this week for our game nights. Almost one every night this week! So come check us out and participate! We would be glad to have you apart of DGC!!!
  • DgcCyclone
    Game night is tonight! feel free to check out the website and we can get you going with us tonight. If you have any questions pertaining to this please message us!!!
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    Another PvP night set for tomorrow, come and join us!
  • HatlessSlayer1
    HatlessSlayer1
    Soul Shriven
    Pvp will be a fun time in thorneblade.
  • DgcCyclone
    Come see us today! Game night is tonight!!!
  • DgcCyclone
    Game night was a success last night. Come check us out today. Monday we have a veteran game night lead by ghost. Then Tuesday is PVP night. Wednesday will be a recruitment night. These are events that build teamwork and lets everyone get to know one another within DGC!
  • DGCGHOST
    DGCGHOST
    We also have a last minute Undaunted pledge run tomorrow, sign up today!!!