Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an AD guild

nolaneyles32
nolaneyles32
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a guild with people that are fun to level with and are interested in doing harder max level content
  • pkt52
    pkt52
    Soul Shriven
    Message me on xbox gamer tag PKT YellowFlash or look up our guild post on here... here is the link http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/242239/the-rolling-sixes-ad-pve-mature-players-updated-new-players-are-welcomed#latest
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    We do lots of PVP and crafting if you are interested in that. Let me know. Also, we try to get traders when we can but we do not require any of our members to pay weekly fees. Just ask our members to be mature.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • ForlornBeliever
    If you're still interested in joining a guild, I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want an invite.GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server