The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Imperial Upgrade and Explorer's Pack sharing

OrgasmikPenguin
OrgasmikPenguin
Soul Shriven
Is it intended for other people on my home console to not be able to use these two add ons? I would really hate to have to purchase this again after I bought the game for PC at launch, paid for a few months of the subscription and then spent $80 on the Imperial Edition for the console. Seems a little much to me.
  • nick4nito
    nick4nito
    Soul Shriven
    I'm wondering this too. I don't want to use my crowns if I have to reuse them when I'm able to transfer over my account from my 360 to my One.
  • w4rk1ng
    w4rk1ng
    I cant use the dlc either, it should be allowed for share use like all the other games and dlc on xb1
  • rebelsoul43
    rebelsoul43
    Soul Shriven
    I think you have to use crowns for 2nd xbox one... only way I could get it to work....
  • OrgasmikPenguin
    OrgasmikPenguin
    Soul Shriven
    That's so stupid...for a game that has gotten itself a bad rep from the start they sure are trying to squeeze the money out of people.
  • icurehangovers
    For those of you having an issue with sharing dlc, it seems that it is not intended for us to have to buy it again. Here's a link to a response from someone at ZOS concerning this very issue.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1854120/#Comment_1854120

Don't be so impatient guys. It's first day jitters. It still takes me 15-20 mins just to log in. Hopefully all of this will be fixed within the week.
    Edited by icurehangovers on June 10, 2015 12:17AM
  • OrgasmikPenguin
    OrgasmikPenguin
    Soul Shriven
    I guess we'll just have to see.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread on this topic. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 10, 2015 1:27AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.