Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haven't received crowns

cromo655
cromo655
Soul Shriven
I bought some crowns before but I still haven't got them someone explain?
  • Fett233
    Fett233
    ✭✭
    Same thing happened to me
    Alphawolf
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Are you guys playing on PS4 or Xbox One?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cromo655 wrote: »
    I bought some crowns before but I still haven't got them someone explain?

My educated guess is that you are victim of a bug. ESO has always been a bit buggy, but that not even P2W is working properly is just outrageous!
  • CyberWolf1977
    CyberWolf1977
    Soul Shriven
    I havent gotten the ones i bought also im on ps4 and i bought 6k crowns and still waiting
  • BlazingHamster
    BlazingHamster
    Soul Shriven
    I just bought 750 crowns, and I haven't received them
  • bigbobbyb
    bigbobbyb
    Soul Shriven
    I got ESO Plus and I'm waiting for for it to kick in as well
  • cromo655
    cromo655
    Soul Shriven
    We are on ps4 I've got full proof that it's reduced from my PayPal
  • torchward
    torchward
    ✭✭
    Xbox one, I bought ESO+ maybe around 3:00pm yesterday so I'll have a look later to see if it's kicked in
  • cromo655
    cromo655
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't checked if they have came yet but I can check later too at half 1, just hope I receive the crowns
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I am in the UK & on XBOX 1 with Imperial Edition pre-order. I got 500 crown only. I thought it was a bug so I tried to buy something that cost exactly 1500 crowns only to be told I had not enough. Also the other ESO Plus benefits did not kick in at the point of re-logging after purchase. But as the day wore on I could see the difference but not the Crowns.
  • dorvileholmes
    dorvileholmes
    Soul Shriven
    Purchased 5500 crowns through ps store, transaction history says they are bought and paid for, money taken from my account. Have not received anything yet. I'm a bit worried I just lost 35€. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon.
  • Alexmatty
    Alexmatty
    Soul Shriven
    Same here with ESO plus, no crowns more than 1 day passed! We payed for this and didnt received anything!
  • oOB1GTuNaOo
    oOB1GTuNaOo
    Soul Shriven
    Day 1 on the XBOX One i purchased the Premium and a crown bundle. Ive received the crown bundle and all that the Premium includes EXCEPT for the 1500 crowns that is supposed to come with it. Was wanting to know what i need to do to get this resolved. Thanks
  • KingBMoney
    KingBMoney
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing here..bought two months of ESO and nothing yet..also can't get in for an hour on NA server.