Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant find my friend

xXbyreloadXx
xXbyreloadXx
Soul Shriven
I cant find my friend online while we are both playing. And i cant even send a mail to him in game so how can we play together? ?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you both on the same platform? Meaning that you are both on either PC, XBox One, or PS4? If you are on XBox, and your friend is on PS4, you won't see them, as this game is not cross-platform.
  • Brexy84
    Brexy84
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem. and we are playing on the same platform and the same server.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would likely be helpful for each of you to say exactly which platform you are on, and which server. I'm not the most tech savvy guy, but I am betting that knowing those details would help people give you suggestions to fix this.
  • Brexy84
    Brexy84
    Soul Shriven
    ooh sorry hehe. on Playstation 4 europe server.