Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

dlc

scottlacey
scottlacey
Soul Shriven
I bought the imperial edition but I can not pick the imperial race or get any of the other extra's ie the horse,pet,rings. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing is any one else having this problem?
  • NamesJayy
    NamesJayy
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem. I contacted Bethesda but they directed me to the forums..
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you playing on PC, Xbox or PS4?

If you log into your account using the link at the top of the page what version does it say you've got? (It will be on the right hand side of the Account Summary page.) For example mine says The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Digital Imperial Edition.

You could also check what's listed on the billing page. That includes everything you've added to your account, even if you didn't buy it through the site (or buy it at all, like the free crowns from the B2P transition or the Explorer's Pack upgrade).

If either of those lists the Imperial Edition then it's definitely included on your account and it's just a problem with it showing up in game. If not then you may not have set your account up correctly and I'd suggest starting by double checking the box to make sure there aren't any extra codes you missed. (Although someone else who bought the Imperial Edition might be able to give you better info on this part.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NamesJayy wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem. I contacted Bethesda but they directed me to the forums..

If you contacted Bethesda that's not surprising. Although they're owned by the same parent company and obviously make games for the same franchise they are actually a separate company to Zenimax Online so they wouldn't be able to help.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • mrslothlong
    mrslothlong
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having exactly the same problem with not being able to use any of the DLC stuff I have, I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice and still nothing.
  • scottlacey
    scottlacey
    Soul Shriven
    So does anybody know how or when this will be fixed . Thanks danikat it says I have the original version but on my xbox I have the dlc downloaded its very frustrating .. All's I really want is the horse so I don't have to run everywhere lol