The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Campaign population imbalance

• Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again there couldn't have been lag because there was a pop locked EP facing 1 bar of AD and 1 bar of DC.

Troll-face.png

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Seriously though campaign population imbalance is definitely happening with only one active server to play on during the day and it being locked red while yellow and blue are sitting at 2 bars. Not to mention that the campaign has had massive lag for a few months now since the mass exodus of Thornblade. Yellow has 3 buff servers right now IIRC. Why don't the reds that want to blatantly destroy campaigns go over to these servers and play cause I'm sure that they AP they want will definitely show up when they start threatening emp, scrolls, etc. During the night, yes there is a little bit of action on the other servers but in all honesty EP needs to spread out and not travel in packs so much. I get that you want to play with your friends and have other guilds you work with but maybe it's time that these guilds start to separate and fight an uphill fight and not rely on a zerg of 80 to take a keep and instead use a bit of skill. Yeah the game definitely favors the "whoever has the most people will generally win" strategy and I'm not trying to tell you guys how to play the game. If you want to zerg go ahead and zerg. Whatever makes you feel l33t

I'm not just pointing the finger at EP...AD does it plenty as well having Azuras, Haderus (half the time) and Thornblade (last I checked (which was Friday so it could easily have changed)) as their buff server. This is also a lot of the cause for the population imbalance. Somewhat of a fix to all of this could be to just have one campaign that you can go in and a guest. No porting to player to get into a campaign you're not homed or guested in. People have been asking for this ZOS for a long time, this and getting rid of PvP buffs outside of PvP. It makes no sense to have a buff you get from one aspect of the game and have it apply to a completely different aspect of the game.

I don't understand how people ignore the history of what has been happening in Cyrodiil. A few months ago there was this place called Thornblade and it was where all the factions decided to war. Untill one day AD and DC disappeared from Thornblade and left EP all alone. Then there was a void and Chillrend was born with AD and DC populating this campaign with a very small number of EP. I wrote a post calling for help in Chilrend because it was populated all day but with almost zero EP presence. So EP showed up and started fighting for the glory in Chilrend and guess what? AD has disappeared again. DC has dwindled in numbers but still holds a strong position. The problem is AD and DC are both running like scared little children every time EP shows up to fight. Now that you know the truth might wanna change how you are approaching this subject.

Where is my LOL button?! Nice revision of history.

Ikr? This guy. His posts are comedic.

I do know a lot of them are blaming their exodus on lag. However you never see them abandon a campaign they are winning in the name of lag. My revision is true and if you don't know this then you just started playing pvp or just don't pay attention at all to the campaign populations. One of the recent retreats from Chilrend happened without lag being present at all. But yes even the guild I'm in will hop campaigns in search of fights that don't involve lag. But we never abandon a campaign because we are losing. I wouldn't roll with a group who just wants to be a buff campaign guild.

No lag in Chill???? You can't be serious right now. My crew left because of the horrendous lag in chill. I played as long as I did in Azura because there was NO lag until certain ad and ep showed up in obscene numbers with their crown stack AoE and what I deem as packet flooding. When I brought my crew to TB, DC was losing there and losing badly. So don't tell me dc abandons when they lose. That's just crap and a cheap shot.

There was 2 exodus from Chilrend since it started being busy. The first one was when a certain guild decided to home there and I was present and there was no lag. The last one was probably because of lag because since then the server is full of lag. You should learn a little history before acting like I said there Is no lag in chilrend. here is the post on the first exodus.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/170529/chillrend-competition-server#latest

The second exodus happened a few days ago when AD just disappeared entirely.

Sorry but you are wrong. The first exodus was because of lag, I was one of the first waves of AD to leave Thornblade for Chillrend. The reason we left Chillrend was because of the lag, and we had done very well in the time we were there, though I don't remember how many campaigns we won. TB had become a ghost campaign about two months after I'd left there, and the EP that was there came to Chillrend and the lag became unplayable, where is had been manageable previously. We would be completely lagged out and crash to desktops multiple times, and we had enough.That is why lots of AD and what was left of DC left Chillrend for other campaigns, which then turned Azuras into what it is now. Even a bunch of EP who had been on Chillrend before we left Thornblade left when the unplayable lag came, so it isn't just the so called "losing" factions that left, it is the ones who want to play without lag.

There are a large portion that care far more to have good, fair fights without lag than what the scoreboard says.

Dude there was barely 2 bars of EP on the map during peak hours. How the world was a campaign like that lagging? They usually lag when its pop locked 3 ways and very rarely without these requirements. The very day that EP decided to play Chilrend was the day DC and AD disappeared. It took a week or so for the populations to fill up again. Again there couldn't have been lag because there was a pop locked EP facing 1 bar of AD and 1 bar of DC. I was there and lag was not. Once the campaign started filling up it started lagging more and more. Now during peak hours its unplayable but only during peak hours.

Sorry, maybe the day that you came to Chillrend, but large EP and some AD forces had been guesting in Chillrend for the entire last week or so of the campaign which caused the lag to become unplayable. So once the campaign ended and people got their rewards, we left to find less laggy fights elsewhere. We already had enough lag as it was with the DC/AD/EP guilds there, the people guesting pushed it over the top and people left.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Seriously though campaign population imbalance is definitely happening with only one active server to play on during the day and it being locked red while yellow and blue are sitting at 2 bars. Not to mention that the campaign has had massive lag for a few months now since the mass exodus of Thornblade. Yellow has 3 buff servers right now IIRC. Why don't the reds that want to blatantly destroy campaigns go over to these servers and play cause I'm sure that they AP they want will definitely show up when they start threatening emp, scrolls, etc. During the night, yes there is a little bit of action on the other servers but in all honesty EP needs to spread out and not travel in packs so much. I get that you want to play with your friends and have other guilds you work with but maybe it's time that these guilds start to separate and fight an uphill fight and not rely on a zerg of 80 to take a keep and instead use a bit of skill. Yeah the game definitely favors the "whoever has the most people will generally win" strategy and I'm not trying to tell you guys how to play the game. If you want to zerg go ahead and zerg. Whatever makes you feel l33t

I'm not just pointing the finger at EP...AD does it plenty as well having Azuras, Haderus (half the time) and Thornblade (last I checked (which was Friday so it could easily have changed)) as their buff server. This is also a lot of the cause for the population imbalance. Somewhat of a fix to all of this could be to just have one campaign that you can go in and a guest. No porting to player to get into a campaign you're not homed or guested in. People have been asking for this ZOS for a long time, this and getting rid of PvP buffs outside of PvP. It makes no sense to have a buff you get from one aspect of the game and have it apply to a completely different aspect of the game.

I don't understand how people ignore the history of what has been happening in Cyrodiil. A few months ago there was this place called Thornblade and it was where all the factions decided to war. Untill one day AD and DC disappeared from Thornblade and left EP all alone. Then there was a void and Chillrend was born with AD and DC populating this campaign with a very small number of EP. I wrote a post calling for help in Chilrend because it was populated all day but with almost zero EP presence. So EP showed up and started fighting for the glory in Chilrend and guess what? AD has disappeared again. DC has dwindled in numbers but still holds a strong position. The problem is AD and DC are both running like scared little children every time EP shows up to fight. Now that you know the truth might wanna change how you are approaching this subject.

I do know a lot of them are blaming their exodus on lag. However you never see them abandon a campaign they are winning in the name of lag. My revision is true and if you don't know this then you just started playing pvp or just don't pay attention at all to the campaign populations. One of the recent retreats from Chilrend happened without lag being present at all. But yes even the guild I'm in will hop campaigns in search of fights that don't involve lag. But we never abandon a campaign because we are losing. I wouldn't roll with a group who just wants to be a buff campaign guild.

No lag in Chill???? You can't be serious right now. My crew left because of the horrendous lag in chill. I played as long as I did in Azura because there was NO lag until certain ad and ep showed up in obscene numbers with their crown stack AoE and what I deem as packet flooding. When I brought my crew to TB, DC was losing there and losing badly. So don't tell me dc abandons when they lose. That's just crap and a cheap shot.

There was 2 exodus from Chilrend since it started being busy. The first one was when a certain guild decided to home there and I was present and there was no lag. The last one was probably because of lag because since then the server is full of lag. You should learn a little history before acting like I said there Is no lag in chilrend. here is the post on the first exodus.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/170529/chillrend-competition-server#latest

Sorry but you are wrong. The first exodus was because of lag, I was one of the first waves of AD to leave Thornblade for Chillrend. The reason we left Chillrend was because of the lag, and we had done very well in the time we were there, though I don't remember how many campaigns we won. TB had become a ghost campaign about two months after I'd left there, and the EP that was there came to Chillrend and the lag became unplayable, where is had been manageable previously. We would be completely lagged out and crash to desktops multiple times, and we had enough.That is why lots of AD and what was left of DC left Chillrend for other campaigns, which then turned Azuras into what it is now. Even a bunch of EP who had been on Chillrend before we left Thornblade left when the unplayable lag came, so it isn't just the so called "losing" factions that left, it is the ones who want to play without lag.

There are a large portion that care far more to have good, fair fights without lag than what the scoreboard says.

Dude there was barely 2 bars of EP on the map during peak hours. How the world was a campaign like that lagging? They usually lag when its pop locked 3 ways and very rarely without these requirements. The very day that EP decided to play Chilrend was the day DC and AD disappeared. It took a week or so for the populations to fill up again. Again there couldn't have been lag because there was a pop locked EP facing 1 bar of AD and 1 bar of DC. I was there and lag was not. Once the campaign started filling up it started lagging more and more. Now during peak hours its unplayable but only during peak hours.

Sorry, maybe the day that you came to Chillrend, but large EP and some AD forces had been guesting in Chillrend for the entire last week or so of the campaign which caused the lag to become unplayable. So once the campaign ended and people got their rewards, we left to find less laggy fights elsewhere. We already had enough lag as it was with the DC/AD/EP guilds there, the people guesting pushed it over the top and people left.

Sigh, why do people not read entire posts before making statements. I was showing a pattern that has been happening over the course of 6 months not 2 weeks. Which I said in my writings if you read them.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

Small AD force attacks Ash (controlled by EP).

Outnumbered, gets wall down to 3,600.

Server pings suddenly hit 5k+. No one can lay down siege or use siege for 5+ minutes. Wall only needs hit twice more, but no one can use siege.

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Bolded for clarity.
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Sigh, why do people not read entire posts before making statements. I was showing a pattern that has been happening over the course of 6 months not 2 weeks. Which I said in my writings if you read them.

I read your entire post...Tell me again how you were talking about 6 months when you specifically mentioned the day you came to Chillrend and the week(s) after. You weren't, nice try backtracking though.

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

Server pings suddenly hit 5k+. No one can lay down siege or use siege for 5+ minutes. Wall only needs hit twice more, but no one can use siege.

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Sounds about right and when this happens again and again and you see the same ep names again and again it gets older than mold reeeeeeeal fricken fast.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Bolded for clarity.
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

I read your entire post...Tell me again how you were talking about 6 months when you specifically mentioned the day you came to Chillrend and the week(s) after. You weren't, nice try backtracking though.

Why you acting like a troll man? You have commented on everything I have written and only speak of the past 2 weeks in chilrend as though that has been the past 3 months. Nice way to troll just throw up comments and disagree with someone when you aren't even speaking of the same instance. I'll write this out for you once again knowing you are just gonna throw anything you can on yet another post. Thornblade was the major campaign for the longest time until about 2 months ago AD and DC disappeared suddenly. They always lost and blamed their leaving on lag. They decided to fight each other on Chilrend against a very small population of EP. About a month ago EP finally moved on from Thornblade and went to Chilrend to fight against the major forces of DC and AD that were homed there. That very day the AD and DC populations disappeared from Chilrend almost entirely. EP was winning the campaign on the first day and there was no lag and I know because I played there the entire day until suddenly DC and AD were once again gone from the scene. The campaign had no way to lag because by the time peak hours rolled around it was only 1 bar of AD and DC when it was normally pop locked. Blah I'm just repeating myself here. So the past month the AD and DC population slowly built back up to a sizeable force until suddenly a few days ago AD disappeared entirely. Full campaigns always lag during peak hours its how the game is. Which brings me to the conclusion that AD and DC don't always leave because of lag and they never leave when they are winning. That one time I know for sure they left because they were losing.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Bolded for clarity.
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Why you acting like a troll man? You have commented on everything I have written and only speak of the past 2 weeks in chilrend as though that has been the past 3 months. Nice way to troll just throw up comments and disagree with someone when you aren't even speaking of the same instance. I'll write this out for you once again knowing you are just gonna throw anything you can on yet another post. Thornblade was the major campaign for the longest time until about 2 months ago AD and DC disappeared suddenly. They always lost and blamed their leaving on lag. They decided to fight each other on Chilrend against a very small population of EP. About a month ago EP finally moved on from Thornblade and went to Chilrend to fight against the major forces of DC and AD that were homed there. That very day the AD and DC populations disappeared from Chilrend almost entirely. EP was winning the campaign on the first day and there was no lag and I know because I played there the entire day until suddenly DC and AD were once again gone from the scene. The campaign had no way to lag because by the time peak hours rolled around it was only 1 bar of AD and DC when it was normally pop locked. Blah I'm just repeating myself here. So the past month the AD and DC population slowly built back up to a sizeable force until suddenly a few days ago AD disappeared entirely. Full campaigns always lag during peak hours its how the game is. Which brings me to the conclusion that AD and DC don't always leave because of lag and they never leave when they are winning. That one time I know for sure they left because they were losing.

For saying that someone doesn't read the entire post, you could take your own advice.

First, I'm not trolling you.

Second, I've been speaking specifically to the past three months on Chillrend since I left Thornblade, which lead up to the first exodus, not the past two weeks. I haven't been on Chillrend at all for the past campaign, which is why I haven't spoken at all to that part of what you posted. You've spoken about the first exodus from Chillrend, so yes, we are speaking exactly of the same instance. You even linked a thread about it, which I posted it before it was locked. Which if you had read the thread and what was posted, specifically by AD that left, and my posts here, you would know that it was a planned exodus because of the lag which occured towards the end of the campaign before you came to Chillrend. It's even been talked about in threads about Azuras as the explanation as to how so many AD guilds ended up there...

Keep going on and on about how AD/DC are running from the losing campaigns, but it's simply not true.
    Edited by Takllin on June 10, 2015 7:57PM

• Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snit wrote: »
    It's hard to find a "Goldilocks" campaign, the one with enough enemies to be fun, but not so many it lags.

WTB Dawnbreaker 2.0 back.

never thought I'd see the day. but I'd take that fight again over this anyday.
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    It's hard to find a "Goldilocks" campaign, the one with enough enemies to be fun, but not so many it lags.

never thought I'd see the day. but I'd take that fight again over this anyday.

I'll be waiting in Chalman, as always.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can we make a server like that where it's like the good old days where there was IR and Hijinx for red, NM and EHJ for blue, TKO and DB for yellow? Only those associated with those guilds are allowed to play on it
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Can we make a server like that where it's like the good old days where there was IR and Hijinx for red, NM and EHJ for blue, TKO and DB for yellow? Only those associated with those guilds are allowed to play on it

Except for TKO and DB, every one of those guilds is inactive.

And TKO without Morinth in it just isn't interesting.
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭

Ah Dawnbreaker. When there were more than 4 campaigns that people can play on. Each faction had their own buff server with room for more than 1 competitive campaign. Dawnbreaker had to be the best campaign at the time.
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Virtually none of the dawnbreaker tko even still play. Glarin and I were two of the last four or five left when we left the guild a month or so back.

literally the only remaining dawnbreaker guild is Decibel (when you consider the actual people that played there)
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Virtually none of the dawnbreaker tko even still play. Glarin and I were two of the last four or five left when we left the guild a month or so back.

literally the only remaining dawnbreaker guild is Decibel (when you consider the actual people that played there)

BK s and Frogblast are the only names I still recognize.

So yeah... Decibel is the guild closest to its original core that was running on Dawnbreaker.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Bolded for clarity.
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

For saying that someone doesn't read the entire post, you could take your own advice.

Second, I've been speaking specifically to the past three months on Chillrend since I left Thornblade, which lead up to the first exodus, not the past two weeks. I haven't been on Chillrend at all for the past campaign, which is why I haven't spoken at all to that part of what you posted. You've spoken about the first exodus from Chillrend, so yes, we are speaking exactly of the same instance. You even linked a thread about it, which I posted it before it was locked. Which if you had read the thread and what was posted, specifically by AD that left, and my posts here, you would know that it was a planned exodus because of the lag which occured towards the end of the campaign before you came to Chillrend. It's even been talked about in threads about Azuras as the explanation as to how so many AD guilds ended up there...

Keep going on and on about how AD/DC are running from the losing campaigns, but it's simply not true.

So you are saying you left Chilrend before it filled up with players because it was lagging? I was in chilrend well before any EP showed up and I never saw any lag. Chilrend didn't start lagging till it filled up with players and that didn't happen until about 3 weeks ago.

• GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

BK s and Frogblast are the only names I still recognize.

So yeah... Decibel is the guild closest to its original core that was running on Dawnbreaker.

*Raises hand* I'm still around

• Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

Bolded for clarity.
    xUDBOlA.jpg?1

So you are saying you left Chilrend before it filled up with players because it was lagging? I was in chilrend well before any EP showed up and I never saw any lag. Chilrend didn't start lagging till it filled up with players and that didn't happen until about 3 weeks ago.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. You might not have experienced lag but it was there and felt by many people. It's why the day the campaign started the majority of players left to find greener pastures without unplayable lag. A few days before the campaign ended before you came, there was a particularly horrible night where we seiged Alessia and had the inner down. Tons of AD and EP there. All of the sudden lag hits horribly, we ended up crashing straight to desktop two to four times each and by the time we came back Alessia was lost. That sealed it for a lot of people who ended up leaving.

Then I went to Azuras with Misfitz so that we could start prepping the map for the campaign reset which happened three days after Chillrend ended so we would have an upperhand at the start.

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

This right here is what caused me to leave Thornblade about 2 months before the ,mass exodus. This happened at Chalman 3 times during one keep siege, ping shoot to red, can't use siege weapons, those who could would shoot the walls, but the damage wouldn't register on the walls. They would then lag/Troll Repair the walls, After the 3rd time this happened, i raged and logged.

Next day i switched my Home to Haderus.

I had more fun being gate camped by 20+ on Haderus with just me and 2 friends fighting at the gates every night then to deal with that nonsense anymore...i had simply had it...2 months later the others pulled out too because the same stuff going on...
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on June 11, 2015 3:51PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel was on Dawnbreaker from their initial forays up until it shut down. So techncially so was COH by extension.

Though as this was back in khajiit's soloing period...

Incidentally speaking of this one's forays onto Chillrend, Thornblade, and Haderus over the past week.

Chillrend: Uncontrollable lag and no one in AD wants to try placing siege when they could instead run right up to the walls of Alessia, and feed the defenders AP. Left after the lag got so bad it took 15 minutes to land enough hits to kill a keep guard.

Haderus: Ya know how all those people on other threads are complaining that AD dominates campaigns with unfair numbers, and then never lets others get back into the fight? Well...it was like that but with EP forming a raid sized scroll farm right outside the AD Spawn point, and DC ganking anyone who tried to circle around to the scroll temple.

Thornblade: Khajiit got to kill things but had to go back to their home server as EP decided to show up and farm newbs in a barn.

Most of that ended up on this one's twitch feed too. So if one wished to go through the archives they would get to see some amusing moments, and hear much grousing about how silly people's complaints are.

Also, a curse word every time some spamlar uses Jesus beam.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event when you face the guild that claims it gets a bad rap in rep.

Nightly event.

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

Perhaps the massive amounts of cowardly AD need to leave their precious Azura and go help in Chill.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

Perhaps the massive amounts of cowardly AD need to leave their precious Azura and go help in Chill.

The major portion of the Azura AD are PvE folks who care only about the buffs. They have no desire whatsoever to participate in a contested campaign on a regular basis.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

The major portion of the Azura AD are PvE folks who care only about the buffs. They have no desire whatsoever to participate in a contested campaign on a regular basis.

It's amazing how, if there's no guild to motivate them, the entire locked population of Azura's will vanish into the countryside.

OTOH, if there's someone there, they'll zerg pretty darn hard.

They're not even in delves usually. I have no idea where they are or what they're doing.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

It's amazing how, if there's no guild to motivate them, the entire locked population of Azura's will vanish into the countryside.

They're not even in delves usually. I have no idea where they are or what they're doing.

According to someone I know in DiG they basically ride around doing dolmens, shards, and sometimes delves. Believe it or not they actually get an entire 24 man raid plus another partial group just to do that. Back in the "old days" on Haderus the AD bunch with Lacedion would just hang out in a keep somewhere shootin' the breeze etc. until 3 or 4 of us took a resource. No CP's in those days of course.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

According to someone I know in DiG they basically ride around doing dolmens, shards, and sometimes delves. Believe it or not they actually get an entire 24 man raid plus another partial group just to do that. Back in the "old days" on Haderus the AD bunch with Lacedion would just hang out in a keep somewhere shootin' the breeze etc. until 3 or 4 of us took a resource. No CP's in those days of course.

Hmm. We have run into dolmen zergballs a couple of times. I guess it would explain why we're always seeing AD popping up in bizarre locations like grabbing random resources at Dragonclaw while we're trying to dethrone.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

Hmm. We have run into dolmen zergballs a couple of times. I guess it would explain why we're always seeing AD popping up in bizarre locations like grabbing random resources at Dragonclaw while we're trying to dethrone.

It's gotten pretty sad actually. They now have the old Thorn-length queues during some peak hours. They have nobody on Chill, nobody on Thorn, and a zillion people trying to get onto Azura. And they call EP out for "zergs"....<facepalm>

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

Exactly, precisely why they need to get rid of pve content in the pvp zones. Pvp or gtfo.
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

Exactly, precisely why they need to get rid of pve content in the pvp zones. Pvp or gtfo.

I wish that they would make PvP buffs useless in PvE. Things like Emperor buffs, but keep the increased XP buff and you can only obtain the buffs if you PvP a certain amount of time. Not just hang out in Cyrodiil, actually generate AP, say like 20k AP and you have the buff for like 2 days then you go back make another 20k AP and get your buffs again and it'll be the buffs that are active for your home campaign at a time. I mean we get a PvP buff for doing PvE so why not vice versa?
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glarin wrote: »
    So last night on chill.

AD = 2 bars, then 1 bar.
    DC = Locked
    EP = Locked

EP Fixes wall to 100%.

Lag magically stops.

Yep, tons of fun!

Nightly event.

I wish that they would make PvP buffs useless in PvE. Things like Emperor buffs, but keep the increased XP buff and you can only obtain the buffs if you PvP a certain amount of time. Not just hang out in Cyrodiil, actually generate AP, say like 20k AP and you have the buff for like 2 days then you go back make another 20k AP and get your buffs again and it'll be the buffs that are active for your home campaign at a time. I mean we get a PvP buff for doing PvE so why not vice versa?

Just do away with buffs outside of PvP and you won't have the massive PvE zergballs that need them to clear VDSA or SO defending a server...you'll have people who actually care about PvP.