The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil dungeons and bosses (you can do eet!)

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
There are some scattered older threads about individual dungeons and a couple confirming some basic elements of how these work, but to make it easier to find I'll add what I learned doing all of them four times to this brief report:

1. All bosses spawn. None are broken/won't appear.
2. Many dungeons in Cyrodiil have more than one boss to beat for getting the completion.
3. If there are four or fewer bosses only one can be active at a time.
4. If there are five bosses (see "Toadstool Cavern") only two can be active at a time.
5. There can be different odds for a boss respawning. Some are more likely, some less, you may have to kill some bosses over and over to get the one you need.

Lipsand Tarn and Pothole Cavern are two of the most frustrating, with Toadstool Cavern in third place.

Lipsand has two bosses and Morbita has a low chance to spawn. You might have to run to the area where is Gaston and kill him several times to get Morbita to spawn. Can sometimes take a very, very long time to complete.

Pothole is similar, with Serrin Vol being most likely to respawn if you are waiting for one of the other two.

Toadstool isn't too bad if you work it right, but it can still take a while. One boss is above and the other four below. Two bosses can be active at any one time, including the one in the upper area. Roreles is harder to get but after killing a few of the others he will show up. This isn't too hard since four bosses are really close to each other. However, one of those four, Serniel, has a *really* low spawn rate.

Other dungeons are more balanced or seem random. Newt Cave, for example, can be really straightforward of you can wait forever for either Rockwing or Gravel Tooth.
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PublicDungeonChampions is a great add-on to have for these dungeons. It won't show you which bosses have spawned, but it does show exactly where to find them, and color codes for when they have been killed.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    PublicDungeonChampions is a great add-on to have for these dungeons. It won't show you which bosses have spawned, but it does show exactly where to find them, and color codes for when they have been killed.
    Ooops, I forgot to mention there was an add-on. Thanks! :) I never used it but I knew it existed.

For those who don't like add-ons if you type the name of the dungeon and "eso" into a search engine you will get a link to the achievement description for that dungeon on ESOHead and in the comments are descriptions of where to find the bosses.
    Edited by tinythinker on June 10, 2015 3:26PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Yeah, I really like this addon. It's handy for public dungeons of course, but I'd consider it almost essential for Cyrodiil delves. Without it, it's hard to know how many bosses you have to kill in any given delve before you get the completion award. You might think there's only 1 boss that you need to spawn, when there are actually 2...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)