The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC I Want You To Read This (Especially Those Of You In Chillrend)

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cnf5bLH.jpg

Team DC... we can do it. :)

Thornblade, not Chillrend!?
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cnf5bLH.jpg

Thornblade has... changed a lot.

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I said Pub, Chill is so ew. Who can stand to play there? It's like trying to run in 4 feet of sludge.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cnf5bLH.jpg

I know it sure has eh. Its great!
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cnf5bLH.jpg

Yup. Had a lot of fun on Thorn last night. Some of the unlaggiest it's been. Picking fights for no reason, teabagging people, and generally doing silly things because we don't care much about the scoreboard.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cnf5bLH.jpg

Yup. Had a lot of fun on Thorn last night. Some of the unlaggiest it's been. Picking fights for no reason, teabagging people, and generally doing silly things because we don't care much about the scoreboard.

Agreed!

Right now it seems Thorn's pop is "just about right" we got 2-3 bars on all factions at prime time. As long as it stays this way, next cycle will be anyone's game and i believe it will be a LOT of fun and could turn into a competitive campaign. That huge de-throne battle at Roebeck was fun, even with all of us there, there was no lag, i could use my skills and the server didn't go into the red and completely take a nose dive.

Overall, i think we got some potential here for a lot of good fun moving forward. :)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC doesn't need anyone back, you already have everyone you need to get the job done. You need more alliance communication and coordination.

Communication and coordination is the key to going bicep to bicep with the red and yellow zeros. I don't know where or what Senior Fluffykins is up to. Egypt is back and fights in Chillrend, but I don't think he has a sizable group behind him yet. AXN, Chimera, and HD55 aren't active in zone other than group auto invite, so I don't know what the interguild communication looks like. I know a guy named Big Tone does his best and tries hard but he doesn't get the help he should all the time.

I do my best to communicate with people in zone. Every time we siege I post what side of what keep we are on as we are about to burst it. We need more of this going on. A lot of times I ask in zone "What side is the siege at X keep?" and I get no response. I thank the ones who actually answer me. We do need to communicate better as a faction all together.

The faction needs to do a better job of joining groups. We have HoD, AXN, Chrimera, AK, and NPK asking for people to join. All of these guilds communicate with each other. We all work together. I don't care which one you join, just get in a group so we can organize and not get farmed at the Glade mine over and over. Too many times we are pop locked and none of these guilds have a full group or more.Get in a group, get in Teamspeak, communicate in zone, and /flexbiceps DC.
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lunamarie wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I will be your leader DC. Fetch me a sandwich.

Maybe they don't feed the soldiers enough decent food on DC and they all defected to EP.

I can't lead anything without a sandwich.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cnf5bLH.jpg

Agreed!

Right now it seems Thorn's pop is "just about right" we got 2-3 bars on all factions at prime time. As long as it stays this way, next cycle will be anyone's game and i believe it will be a LOT of fun and could turn into a competitive campaign. That huge de-throne battle at Roebeck was fun, even with all of us there, there was no lag, i could use my skills and the server didn't go into the red and completely take a nose dive.

Overall, i think we got some potential here for a lot of good fun moving forward. :)

I think the best/funnest part was the shenanigans around Alessia regarding the NiMohk scroll.

Sheer, unbridled silliness with a dash of aggression and a lot of fighting thrown in for fun.

If you want to know why EP was there -- it looked like a fun time and we wanted to pick a fight.

The reason we took Ash before that? Bulba had the quest. Only reason.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    8831411-Portrait-of-a-strong-young-boy-showing-the-muscles-of-his-arms-Stock-Photo.jpg

DC in Chillrend

legal-steroids-gnc.png

EP in Chillrend

The dude on the top can wipe his own butt. The dude on the bottom cant even reach his butt to wipe it. Don't even know if the dude on the bottom has a butt at all.
    Edited by filmoretub17_ESO on June 8, 2015 9:07PM