Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

my hardned ward is very weak, please help

Grisemn
Grisemn
✭✭
hey, i had 9k shield with hardend ward 3 days ago, but now i only have 5k, a frend told me it was based on how much magic i have, but she have 10200 shield with 19k magic while i have 5k with 20k magic, any suggestions?
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell damage also affects the strength of hardened ward (at least according to tooltips).
  • Grisemn
    Grisemn
    ✭✭
    it do? well then that might be my problem, i have had problems with that a long tim, dident reach 2k spell dmg before today, maby it would work better on my main bar.
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I was wrong - bad test I had done. :( Sorry - I have no idea.
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    i had that problem but then the doctor prescribed me these blue pills...
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    check whether you had your magic food buff on? Also there is also a champion passive, Bastion, that increases the strength of shields.
    Edited by Qyrk on June 7, 2015 2:42AM