Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yay! Riding lessons on Crown Store.

• Averya_Teira
    Averya_Teira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JamilaRaj wrote: »
    I, for one, abhor this new shameless P2W element.

Takllin wrote: »
    Wonder how long till vr gear or lvl 50 stuff goes intobcrown store.

That's a huge stretch and you know it.

No, it is not. Let's go through it once again: there already are items that basically turn cash into gold by allowing p(l)ayer to avoid otherwise necessary expenses. Gold can be used to buy other items, say gear. Therefore, gear can be bought for cash.

That's a huge stretch of logic right there... I don't really agree with it.

I don't really care about the mount training in the cash shop. I don't want to see gear in the shop, but I have no dellusions it will probably happen sooner or later. The game is not really competitive in any way (PvP is mostly a huge zergfest...when you can play without so much lag you can't do **** that is), so who cares really ?

That guy over there bought his gear and you farmed it/crafted it... Does it actually change your gaming experience ? Did you have fun doing the dungeons/trials to get your gear ? If you didn't I think you have bigger issues than P2W mechanics...

Again, I am not FOR ''P2W'' (because what exactly do you ''win'' buying gear in ESO ?) items in the shop, but we all know it will happen sometime in the future lol.

***I know I might get flamed for this reply, so be it ***
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riding lessons are a good idea, but the pricing is really DUMB. I would NEVER pay that much! They need to reduce the price by 90% before I'm even tempted. I would pay $15 to max a horse on ONE character, but $150? NO WAY.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riding lessons are a good idea, but the pricing is really DUMB. I would NEVER pay that much! They need to reduce the price by 90% before I'm even tempted. I would pay $15 to max a horse on ONE character, but $150? NO WAY.

People have a lot of money to burn...and this is not a p2w thing. What scares me are XP potions which are a p2w option.

If people are out there spending $150 on their horse...they'll be running with +20% XP game non-stop. Thus, 20% more CPs then anyone else who plays against them. That is called, p2w
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once more, the saddest thing in all this is seeing this community of a once great subscription-based game being overrun by P2W-apologists. Most of all the old playerbase seems to have left, leaving ESO's carcass for the vultures to fleece.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • MentalMidget
    The day when they implent gear other than just cosmetics i will stop playing this game, even tho i have mixed feelings about this mount upgrades being so few in a bundle, my honest opinion is that its way to expensive. if it was Permanent on all your characters and on future characters it would be a good investment not having to wait 180 days to fully complete one single mount and u can spend that money elsewhere.