Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When is the next crown store update ?

FrostixX
FrostixX
✭✭
We're in June, hurry up @ZOS :dizzy:
We need new permanent mounts. Not horses or Guars this time... something more original (a permanent Senche Mount ? A War-Bear ? )

Thanks in advance.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only things that intrigues me are costumes.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want the Barbarian costume. >.> But yeah, I have no idea when in this month new stuff will be added, or which things...but hopefully it includes at least -a- new costume, there are so many we know of that aren't available in the game yet, they really need to make the number of known but unavailable costumes smaller. ^^'
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • Yukian
    Yukian
    ✭✭✭
    More costumes would be amazing. Moar robes!
    PSN- Caleo95
    Devout follower of Sithis
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yukian wrote: »
    More costumes would be amazing. Moar robes!

Yeeeppp!!!
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember they said somewhere that they add new stuffs in the store every 2 weeks.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember they said somewhere that they add new stuffs in the store every 2 weeks.

I think they more recently said it will be monthly now...like some time either last month, or in April. Stuff sure doesn't get added to it too often...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    FrostixX wrote: »
    We're in June, hurry up @ZOS :dizzy:
    We need new permanent mounts. Not horses or Guars this time... something more original (a permanent Senche Mount ? A War-Bear ? )

Thanks in advance.

i expect horse and maybe again horse to make some change , i think the game really lack some horse :)
    Edited by charley222 on June 4, 2015 2:12AM
    the wall of the covenant
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Barbarian costume. >.> But yeah, I have no idea when in this month new stuff will be added, or which things...but hopefully it includes at least -a- new costume, there are so many we know of that aren't available in the game yet, they really need to make the number of known but unavailable costumes smaller. ^^'

This one actually wants the Barbarian costume as well..to let the inner beast out of Kotaro...yes...
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

This one actually wants the Barbarian costume as well..to let the inner beast out of Kotaro...yes...

Truly? I'm actually slightly surprised, my fine friend! XD I just want to be well protected by armor...without it always having to cover ever inch of me...other than my tail which is always visible thank goodness, heh.
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.
    We went from "new content every month" to "maybe this year or next"

Then "new items in crownstore every week" to "here's a cat, it has spots now and is purple"

Now it's just reskins of stuff whenever they need a quick buck.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blah blah blah... Focus is on console... Blah blah drone blah...

Most of their time currently is focused on coming up with the next excuse as to why they still won't be delivering fixes or content even after console has launched.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit console launch makes sense for me. Didnt they a while back asked what we want from Crown Store? Not to mention all these datamined stuff about xp-bootsers and potions. Lastly, they give Crowns too freely to us. Ive 6k Crowns and nothing to spend them on.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

^ This

I want to Barbarian costume asap. Looks fun.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone give me a link to a page where I can see what's being added?

I've tried searching the forum, looking on the news page on the official site and looking on the Facebook page and I can't see anything about the crown store since the sale period when they added the black panther mount.
    Edited by Danikat on June 4, 2015 11:59AM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

I've tried searching the forum, looking on the news page on the official site and looking on the Facebook page and I can't see anything about the crown store since the sale period when they added the black panther mount.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173113/data-mining-exp-boost-recipe-drink-plus-riding-lessons-and-new-pets-mounts-and-costumes/p1
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to wear tabards with costumes. Until then, they're worthless.
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173113/data-mining-exp-boost-recipe-drink-plus-riding-lessons-and-new-pets-mounts-and-costumes/p1

Thanks. :)

There's some things in there I'm really looking forward to, the noble/evening dresses in particular (I've been wanting something like that since I got the game).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just added riding lessons in the Crown Store out of the blue, so there you go.
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wizard robes!
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The next update is right now! We just added Riding Lessons to the Crown Store, which you can read about here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173398/riding-lessons-now-available-in-the-crown-store
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    For a mount, I would like to see a white or grey Elk. And for a pet, how about a wisp or a flock of butterflies, lol.
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't expect the riding lessons upgrades. And... honestly? I'm probably putting all my crown points into that every month. And might even buy more.
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should do some business tie-ins. Like maybe work with Burger King to offer players a free Burger King costume with a free coupon for a shake or something.
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I am unable to buy crowns, any trouble with your website at the moment?
    Edited by Maotti on June 4, 2015 2:38PM
    PC EU
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next update is right now! We just added Riding Lessons to the Crown Store, which you can read about here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173398/riding-lessons-now-available-in-the-crown-store

Lol 6k crowns for 1 skill to max, 18k!!! To fully upgrade a plain horse....

Also, /care, your faithfull players have their horses maxed long ago, but are contentstarving for what is it now half a year or more.....
    Edited by bertenburnyb16_ESO on June 4, 2015 2:46PM
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -*yawn*-
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Mishanya
    Mishanya
    ✭✭✭

Finally, p2w
    Wasting time is an important part of life
  • Altairien
    Altairien
    ✭✭✭

All it does is save me only 2500g and some time but costs 1000 crowns? Too expensive and restrictive since it ties me to a specific lesson type and not all of my characters are currently leveling the same area. Gold is more flexible and easy enough to get, even at my lower level. Perhaps I'd be interested if 10 lessons cost no more than 500 crowns and I could upgrade any of the 3 areas with a single item (e.g. Use the item and then choose the area to train, similar to the Stable interface).

Meh, I'll pass... But do keep thinking up and releasing new items. Eventually you'll release something worthy of my crowns.

If you're looking for ideas I'd pay big time for an XP disabler of some sort. I'm way ahead of my wife and have completely out-leveled our current questing zone, but all I've been doing is farming crafting resources, doing writs, and opening chests! Btw, this is why I'm choosing not to pay for ESO Plus. I don't want to level faster (I want to stop for 2 zones) and that's what ESO+ would force on me. ESO+ is actually a disincentive for me.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So $10 for 10 lessons. $60 to max one course. $180 to max a new mount. Only for the deep-pockets. No thanks. :( Fools and their money are soon parted.

Edited by Enemy-of-Coldharbour on June 4, 2015 4:34PM
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+