Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

460+ MATURE/NO DRAMA - Xbox One - Ebonheart Pact - Battle Born Dominion is looking for members

HellBound_Angel
Xbox One Guild: Battle Born Dominion
Guild Master/Xbox GamerTag: SSG Predat0r
Contact the guild at the GamerTag “^Above^” or the Website.
90% of our members are over 30 years old

We are a professional dedicated Xbox One guild to ESO, We do anything and everything PVP, PVE, Raids, Dungeons, level grinding, gear grinding and ever random streaking through the cities to have some fun. Are you NEW to ESO no problem we can make you one of the best.

About Battle Born Dominion:

1. We are for XBOX ONE ONLY.

2. We have our own guild store/guild bank

3. Website Forums include anything from: Class/character Build “For any class”, PVP Tactics, and General/Random Talk

4. Event dates set “So no more looking for a group”

5. PVP, PVE, Raid Events on certain days “So you always know where the action is”

6. We all have Headsets so we can talk

7. We have no problem helping any beginners to become one of the best along with getting good gear

8. Show off your character with pictures in the Gallery, or share your states in the other forums.

9. PVP we thrive for Emperorship and nothing less….well that and the complete annihilation of the DC and AD

10. NA Server

So if you wish to join go to the website and fill out the application “Takes 3 Minutes” to join our guild, it allows me to get some information about you and your character's build. Or just message me on Xbox.

But until then…
RAISE YOUR ALE FOR THE BATTLE BORN DOMINION…..HUZZAH!!!

Born from death of battle…
We live in a dominion surrounded by the spilt blood
of our brothers knowing one day…
Death will take us back.
But until that day…WE FIGHT!!!
FOR WE ARE THE BATTLE BORN DOMINION!!!
Edited by HellBound_Angel on July 24, 2015 3:21PM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I try to register it always says my email is invalid but I have tried three different email addresses.
  • HellBound_Angel
    be sure your typing in your complete address example: blahblah@hotmail.com
  • HellBound_Angel
    Let me know if you are still having problems and if so I have another way how I can help alright :D
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, still says invalid and I'm typing in the entire address.
  • HellBound_Angel
    Icky wrote: »
    Yep, still says invalid and I'm typing in the entire address.

private message me your email and XBL name and I can probably fill our guild Application for you. Alright.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got your message on my Xbox and didn't realize that I already had an account with enjin so thats why it didn't work. I submitted it again and it worked :)
  • HellBound_Angel
    Well I'm glad to have you as one of use and that you figured it out :)
  • HellBound_Angel
    109+ Members now and we are growing stronger every hour! Join before Launch
  • HellBound_Angel
    1 DAY LEFT UNTIL LAUNCH!!! Come just us now.
  • HellBound_Angel
    last day to sign up come join us now!
    www.BattleBornDominion.enjin.com
  • CL1NTBEA5TWOOD
    Hey Mate

I just sent in my Application on the website.

My Gamertag on Xbone is CL1NT BEA5TWOOD

• GOLDieeLOCKS
    GOLDieeLOCKS
    Soul Shriven
    Was wondering if you're still accepting people! I'm 19 (I dunno if older than 30 was required or not) but I'm just looking for a group of people to explore and quest with and stuff because jolly cooperation. I was trying to sign in using the link (on mobile) and I couldn't find a register page. My GT is GOLDieeLOCKS and I'd very much like to get more information.
  • Gunblazer
    Gunblazer
    Soul Shriven
    Is anybody else have trouble logging in right now, my is telling me login failed
  • Joseph22Baker
    Joseph22Baker
    Soul Shriven
    Please send guild invite! I'm a 34 yo male gamer for life! Could use the learning experience! GT ScarProof e-mail ScarProof23@yahoo.com I've played and beatin Oblivion and skyrim multiple times.
  • josh.mccleskey_ESO
    gt jmccleskey
  • jrossusaf
    jrossusaf
    Soul Shriven
    What if I am 21? Is that okay?
  • Kencan333ub17_ESO
    kenf333
    Acct name: @DivinityWep

Stamblade Main: Sunderflame
    DK: Jragondir
    Necro: Shadoknite
  • Trickster007
    Trickster007
    Soul Shriven
    Can someone contact me? I'm interested in joining GT TricksterxD
  • Vynndictive
    Vynndictive
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested in joining my GT is Vynndictive
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    Mynameisdonkey pc transfer I'm 34. Where is the application on the website
    Edited by Resipsa131 on June 11, 2015 4:49PM
  • pax52
    pax52
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join guild gt pax52 I'm 40 part time gamer full time dad
  • gashuffer75
    I just sent in the application on your website. I am 30, married and work full time as a Mechanical Engineer. I play for a few hours a day 3-4 times a week.

Dark Elf Dragonknight. I will likely be going heavy into blacksmiths get as well.

GT is gashuffer75
  • HellBound_Angel
    we will be sending invites out tonight again for those who have put their names in the comments :) Welcome!!!
  • Sinfulbeing
    I'd like to join. 22 year old who has played pc version over 200+ hours looking for populated guild
    Gt is Sinfulbeing
  • ragnarfuzzypant
    ragnarfuzzypant
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down to join. 30 y/o former Marine. Just got out of the Marines so doing stay at home dad for a bit. I have a lvl 8 nord dragonknight. Very experienced with MMOs. Was the main tank for a high rated raison guild in WoW.
  • ragnarfuzzypant
    ragnarfuzzypant
    Soul Shriven
    Oh also gamertag is same as here
  • sdirmitt_ESO
    sdirmitt_ESO
    ✭✭
    I'll look into this when I get home...character copied from Pc with all content done..focusing just on pvp again now V14 dk

GT is xTGx Prestige
  • travis.isaiah
    Invite me:

Gamertag: Dr ChopDaPuss

Invite me:

Invite me:

• HellBound_Angel
    We have over 260+ members if your still looking for a Ebonheart Pact guild and your over the age of 16+ come join us and sign up for our Guild website where you get all of the best in game information.

Guild Website: www.BattleBornDominion.enjin.com
  • HellBound_Angel
    We have over 280+ members if your still looking for a Ebonheart Pact guild and your over the age of 16+ come join us and sign up for our Guild website where you get all of the best in game information.

Guild Website: www.BattleBornDominion.enjin.com