Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Azura Star Vet Pledge

ScratchMatch
Everytime when i go into large groups with people in PvP, I often get disconnected from the game and sent back to the login place. Whenever a huge battle happens everyone freezes and my game logs out and I have to re-enter my password again. How do I fix this?
That moment when you don't get a weapon for your class after a really hard boss fight.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime when i go into large groups with people in PvP, I often get disconnected from the game and sent back to the login place. Whenever a huge battle happens everyone freezes and my game logs out and I have to re-enter my password again. How do I fix this?
    This isn't you, it is part of an ongoing problem with PvP that players have been asking about. Some people get this kind of thing more than others depending on the computer they are using or their internet connection. You can always search the forums and sites like Reddit for advice on reducing lag. I know some people modify the QoS of their router, some edit the usersettings.ini file, and some make exceptions for ESO with their operating system's firewall.

You can use a search engine to look up "ESO lag fix" along with "QoS", then "usersettings", and then "firewall", and also just on its own to find many of the suggested remedies, but there is no way to know which (if any) will make a difference for you. I tried all I could find and did see some improvement.

EDIT: You can also try repairing the game from the launcher if it isn't lag, but it does sound like that is what it is.
    Edited by tinythinker on June 3, 2015 7:21PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • ScratchMatch
    Thanks
    That moment when you don't get a weapon for your class after a really hard boss fight.