The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campaign hopping NA

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Yeah it's all DC vs. AD or DC vs EP. DC is the only faction that wants a fight!!!! The other two want an easy win. Smh.

Is that why you left Thornblade then left Chilrend?

Why are you singling me out? A LOT of dc abandoned TB due to the atrocious lag. A LOT of dc have left Chill cuz of lag. You think I'm the only one?

Your the one who claimed that DC is the only faction that wants to fight. Nothing personal but you cant just throw up a statement like that and expect to be ignored.

Lots of people love to fight. Not everyone likes to be frozen in combat for 5minutes at a time while trying to play defense.
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    Not all of us enjoy lagging out the server so that we can ninja repair keep walls. Not all of us enjoy spamming 2-3 buttons while running around as a mass of humanity. Not all of us care to be sheep.
    Like a Boss!
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please. Ignore me. I don't care to converse with you.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to support God_Flakes we never went to Chill. We moved directly from Thorn to Azura. And NPK has been there since.
  • Cormore
    Cormore
    ✭✭✭
    Its every faction that causes the lag in PvP. Even i do at times when i lead a raid but i really try not to. If i know (this is just for example) Misfitz and NPK are at the same or going to the same keep i try to go to a different side of the map or do something else on it. Because i know if there is 40+ people there plus pugs, it will turn into a lag fight and that's never fun.

I think its the people who lead groups responsibility to cap their size of a group lower (ex. 14-18) or move around the map so then pvp is more fun for everyone. So like start back capping keeps and and all that jazz
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cormore wrote: »
    Its every faction that causes the lag in PvP. Even i do at times when i lead a raid but i really try not to. If i know (this is just for example) Misfitz and NPK are at the same or going to the same keep i try to go to a different side of the map or do something else on it. Because i know if there is 40+ people there plus pugs, it will turn into a lag fight and that's never fun.

I think its the people who lead groups responsibility to cap their size of a group lower (ex. 14-18) or move around the map so then pvp is more fun for everyone. So like start back capping keeps and and all that jazz

I hardly ever lag when we battle WRX, nor any other AD guild really. There's this one special group that seems to always create it, and they ain't yellow. And i hate the banana and would blame anything on them possible...
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

A lot of guilds don't use meteor because it seems to cause lag as well. The spell is very usefull but we just have to run without it. It's better to fight and lose then lag and win.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

A lot of guilds don't use meteor because it seems to cause lag as well. The spell is very usefull but we just have to run without it. It's better to fight and lose then lag and win.

I don't see meteor being used as often as I used to, but you still have some guild groups act like complete doucehsacks like the one I described earlier. Personally I find it grating when 2 full raids will sit and hunker down in Nikel to farm points while AD sends a strike force up to hit Arrius and snatch their scroll. The current system allows for this kind of behavior and there's just too many of these assmonkeys who are more than happy to capitalize on this than support their own faction. ZOS has a lot of work ahead of them and I wish them the best of luck getting this done, because for all of ESO's faults, it has a better shot at being an awesome game than other MMOS.
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    I remember the days when level 10-15 players used to run in Cyro. PVP used to be a lot of fun. Today- people refuse to PVP, because there is no fun in being farmed over and over by literally invincible zergs. Havoc -I promise you, soon there will be no one to fight against.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havoc will shortly be a LOT less invincible once they all lose their emp buffs along with the other changes that are coming.
  • Davenaro
    Davenaro
    ✭✭✭
    Havoc will shortly be a LOT less invincible once they all lose their emp buffs along with the other changes that are coming.

lol
    Davnaro
    Havoc

1.6 Killed PvP.
  • silentxthreat
    silentxthreat
    ✭✭✭
    well hopefully the travel to player exploit being removed will keep the server hoping guilds Like H**** from zerging campaigns because they gate camped there home campaign and ran out of people to fight.