The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

really feeling mislead about my character transfer and $20 gmae

pjmclaughlinmnub17_ESO
pjmclaughlinmnub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
After beta testing the and purchasing the Pc version only planning to play until the console version, I was very disappointed when the console got delayed for so long. that being said iv played every ES game sense marrowind so i decided to stick it out because i was promised a $20 version on the game and a character transfer at release. i just called customer service and was informed that that option only lasted 30 day and i am SOL. So I went back through my emails and i never got one giving me instructions on how to do my pc to console transfer. So my only assumption is that during a year in a half wait zennimax expected its less than happy clients to sit on pins and needles and check the forums every few days for what was promised as a sure things for the early adopters like myself. I bought this game on launch day when it really wasn't ready to be released in the first place. Kinda a big slap in the face for a customer sense 2002. my email address should be linked to this post so please somebody that works for the company please get back to me ASAP. This is about to be the end of me enjoying one of