Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Right to Live - Bloodfiends are not hostile?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
SPOILER

Hello all. I'm trying to complete the quest "A Right to Live". I need to kill some Bloodfiends to harvest their blood but they aren't hostile. What can I do? :/
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you attempted initiating the fight?
    Interacting with the Bloodfiends?
    Finding other Bloodfiends?
    Speaking with relevant persons again?
    Edited by Ffastyl on May 25, 2015 7:06PM
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Solace of Shadows
    Some may be hostile while others may not. You may have to search the area. Some may be in control enough not to attack while others are too far gone and have to be put down. I could not attack what is not attacking me (unless its food I'm hunting).
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.