The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC to PS4 Transfer Question

Vois
Vois
Soul Shriven
So, I currently have the Imperial Edition of ESO for PC. If I purchase the regular ESO for the Playstation 4 and purchase the account transfer stuff, will I be able to transfer my Imperial Nightblade over to the PS4, or will I have to have the Imperial Edition version for the PS4 in order to do that?
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Vois,

All entitlements will transfer with the console transfer offer. That includes the Imperial Edition and Explorer's Pack benefits.

That said, the console transfer was available between April 9 and May 9. If you have not already purchased the transfer, it is no longer available.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • NombreDeLaBeast
    Will there be any way in the future to transfer even if we have to pay full price for the game again? or was that one month the only foreseeable window to do this...at all?

Options
  • JimEra
    JimEra
    *** customer service guys. a one month window...
    imagine yourselves in horrible time constraints, its only been over a year since pc launch, and its not even out yet on ps4 yet we are the ones who have to hurry? how could you really expect this? lol
    fraud is all this is.
    seriously *** you guys.
    Options
  • paxius
    paxius
    Soul Shriven
    I missed the 1 month window to transfer. I was really looking forward to playing on console, but will not pay full price again.
    Options