Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current status on max stats/caps?

Rinmaethodain
Rinmaethodain
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Can someone help me to find information about current soft caps of stats like health/magicka/stamina?

All information i found so far is either completely wrong (it talks about max hp be like 3000 which is impossible) or might be outdated because from what i heard, there were some caps before and people tend to make hybrid builds, then something changed and people went into pure builds more?

Either way its hard to find reliable information about this, because it seems even ESO forums here keep old and outdated topics, instead of deleting them/moving to archives to prevent any confusion.
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They removed the soft caps with update 6. There is still a hard cap for armor and spellres arround 33k resulting in 50% mitigation, but you can get higher to become immune to debuffs and other players spell penetration.
    But for the rest you can stack stats as high as you want, resulting in higher dmg, sustain or survivability.

I hope that helps!
    Edited by GilGalad on May 17, 2015 11:59PM
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG